I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever

Go down

Have you ever Empty Have you ever

Post by Jack Skellington Sat 24 Jan 2009, 8:49 am

Have you ever had that feeling of pure.... happiness?
Like, when everything seems right in the world?

When you forget about everything- world hunger, civil wars, leaving your family for days and spending it with another, freaking out that the guy you're in love with is coming to your front door, flipping out about grades, etc?
all the little things
all the big things

Have you ever had that one moment where it all leaves you and all you're left with is pure ecstasy? Pure.. I don't even know how to explain my own feelings.

The feeling that all your problems and your city's problems and all your country's problems and all the world's problems and all the spacial problems are just gone?

I feel only like this when hearing those familiar lyrics, reading those familiar words over and over again, feeling that soft, worn fabric of your favorite hoodie, going to a show and screaming your lungs out, meeting people who live no where near you and having everything in common...
Having so much fun it hurts to think about anything else?

It's simply amazing.

If you've ever experienced this, you know what I mean.
You know how this feels.

You know that everything is fine. Nothing is wrong.
People aren't getting murdered, slaughtered, starved, annoyed, mad, heartbroken, all the negative feelings.

All you feel is your own joy? happiness? ecstasy? love? amazing?

I don't know.

Sorry I spam your journals so much, IAR.
I know you probably are so confused and like "what is she talking about", etc.
But you have no idea until you know what I mean.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum