I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoni

2 posters

Go down

Demoni Empty Demoni

Post by tea-boy. Mon 26 Jan 2009, 5:46 am

Black shadows are cascading everywhere. Puddles of evil rise to the floor and drip from the ceiling. And the poor little girl is screaming. It came out of nowhere. Only a moment ago there had been a happy child and her favorite stuffed animal. Then the monsters faded in, quicker than imaginable. They crawled through the walls of her head and borrowed into her mind. The demons always come without warning. The little girl is paralyzed as the monsters flow into her heart, ripping it apart and watching the blood turn black. They travel deeper, into her soul, and she’s crying out with such a heart-wrenching desperation. The purity is slain and the demons are almost in full control. . She tears at her chest, hoping that her fist will find a wormhole in her heart and tear it out. The girl, with her last bits of sanity, drops to her knees and begs the stars to take her away. Save her from the monsters within. She doesn’t care if she’s the dullest, ugliest star, she just wants to be taken home, to a place where it doesn’t hurt. But the stars only glisten without answer, like all the other times, despite the broken pleas of the poor little girl. The evil crawls into the final corners and nooks of this little girl as she falls to the floor, hopeless. The demons always get their way.

…Yeah.
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Demoni Empty Re: Demoni

Post by Isis Mon 26 Jan 2009, 6:20 am

Demoni 203854 Demoni 203854 naww, diddums. THIS SMILEY IS EVIL Demoni 203854

I love you.