I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008 MTV VMA's

4 posters

Go down

2008 MTV VMA's Empty 2008 MTV VMA's

Post by Alice in Wonderland. Thu 11 Sep 2008, 7:36 am

1. The Host.

Russell Brand killed it for sure. His jokes were awesome and so what if he made fun of the Jonas Brothers' promise rings? Jesus Christ. I make fun of them for being twelve year old girls and nobody gets all pissy at me. People always get made fun of at the VMAs. Last year it was Britney. Do we just not tease people because they believe in God? Shut the fuck up.

"Use a condom or go Republican!"
"'Is it a boy? Is it a girl?' It's a publicity stunt!"

2. The Whale.

Did Ashlee Simpson need a forklift to get the VMAs 'cause the girl looks like a cow. Yes, I'm fully aware that she is eight months pregnant. Are you fully aware that she annoys the shit out of me and and I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want to about her?

3. The Whale's Husband.

When they were talking about voting for the Best New Artist and 'The Whale' was all one for me, one for the baby, one for me, one for the baby . . . and Pete was all "that's my wife", he didn't look like he was joking. But he was probably just not thrilled that Patrick wasn't sucking his dick at that exact moment so...

4. The Marijuana Commercial.

I hate that kid. He's got all this pot and he's not even appreciative. Next!

5. The Commercial About Bubbles.

Also know as the Rhapsody commercial that shows people walking off buildings and getting stuck in big floating bubbles. I want a big floating bubble, but I don't want Rhapsody. So why don't you actually make a commercial that's about what the fuck you're selling for once.

6. The Best Male Video Award Nominees.

It was all rap! What the FUCK? Can we get some fucking diversity over here, please with a side of onion rings? Thank you.
... I hate rap.

7. The Olympian.

So I'm watching the VMAs with my best friend via phone and Michael Phelps come out and she's all "Michael Phelps is fucking hot" and I'm like "What the fuck? Since when is he hot?" Sorry, sweetie, Russell Brand is 'fucking hot'.
(I love you, Kristen, I'm just on a tangent here.)

8. The Loss That Made God Weep Tears of Joy.

MILEY CYRUS DID NOT WIN!

9. The Girly German.

Bill Kaulitz looks just like a girl. Which there's nothing wrong with. But my straight brother did look at a picture of him once and said he thought "she" was super hot.

10. The Crazy Tokio Hotel Fans.

Thank you for not allowing Miley to win. I do think you're fucking crazy, but you have your good points.

11. The Paramore Chick.

She really needs to go to a salon because her hair looked like shit, let's face it. And her banana-coloured pants looked ridiculous. And I just love the fact that she's about as hardcore as Avril Lavigne.

12. The Loss That Was Excepted.

But still made me sad. You win in my heart, Panic. Not that it means anything to anyone except me, but you do.

13. The God That Doesn't Give a Shit About Your Music Videos.

What the fuck is up with everyone thanking God at awards shows? I mean, I get it if you, like, sing Christian music or whatever. But Li'l Wayne thanked God for letting him win an award for a video about eating girls out? And the Pussycat Dolls thanked God for letting them win a video where they dance around like prostitutes? God doesn't care about your music videos, I'm sorry. And if he did, he would have made someone better win.

14. The Shadow.

Of last year's show. This show definitely topped last year's. And Britney topped, too.
... but that's nothing new.

15. The New BFF.

I didn't get much out of the show besides developing a huge crush on Russell Brand, but I did realize that Paris Hilton has a new reality show about finding a BFF. Ryan Ross's new favorite show, FTW.

16. The Kid.

Well, Kid Rock. You're not a cowboy. Your music is shit now. Your song "Cowboy" was good, but that's because you weren't acting like an idiot.

17. The Cab.

Were there. But we did not see them. But I mean, we saw two seconds of fucking Panic, so what the hell can you expect. On that topic...

18. The Disco.

So Panic is good enough to be your fucking artist of the week but we're going to show them for five fucking second during the stupid pre-show and then never again? Whatever, MTV. Whatever.

19. The Pants.

It's an old complaint, but worth making again. Get a fucking belt so your pants aren't falling down. If God had intended for everyone to see your underwear, he wouldn't have invented pants.

20. The "Busted" Show.

So on the preview for this show the cop is all "we're looking for anything out of the ordinary... like that". Dude, it's a girl running. If I were alone at night and trying to get home, I would probably run, too. Fuck, I have. That's grounds for getting arrested now? We give Olympians medals for that.

21. The Crush.

I officially have a crush on Russell Brand now.
Alice in Wonderland.
Alice in Wonderland.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 329

http://myspace.com/goaskdruscilla

Back to top Go down

2008 MTV VMA's Empty Re: 2008 MTV VMA's

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sat 13 Sep 2008, 8:17 am

Russell Brand killed it for sure. His jokes were awesome and so what if he made fun of the Jonas Brothers' promise rings? Jesus Christ. I make fun of them for being twelve year old girls and nobody gets all pissy at me.

I WILL NOW. 2008 MTV VMA's 162674

I kid, I kid. lol@chu

...Buuut. D:
I didn't watch it, but that sort of upsetted me, you know? [/lame]

And I know Nick is reeeally pissy when it comes to people judging him on his ring. whatnow? O_O
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by P R I N C E S S Mon 15 Sep 2008, 11:47 am

Wait so Russel Brand killed it... but now you have a crush on him.
That doesn't even make sense man..?

I didn't get to see them because I don't have MTV but my mate Jess said he was wicked funny!
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Post by more adventurous. Mon 15 Sep 2008, 6:46 pm

chester. adrisole. wrote:Wait so Russel Brand killed it... but now you have a crush on him.

I didn't get to see them because I don't have MTV but my mate Jess said he was wicked funny!

That makes sense.
He was awesome and now she has a crush on him.

"Killing it" is good.
more adventurous.
more adventurous.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 4753

http://libbeyinreallife.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice in Wonderland. Tue 16 Sep 2008, 9:26 am

libbey adrisole. wrote:
chester. adrisole. wrote:Wait so Russel Brand killed it... but now you have a crush on him.

That makes sense.
He was awesome and now she has a crush on him.

"Killing it" is good.
What Libbey said.
He killed it in a good way.
Alice in Wonderland.
Alice in Wonderland.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 329

http://myspace.com/goaskdruscilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content