I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm scared.

Go down

I'm scared. Empty I'm scared.

Post by drackie. Thu 26 Mar 2009, 5:09 pm

I hurt my arms at RA. And... I can't play guitar? After strumming for like.. eight beats my arms feel so weak.. and I have to stop because I can barely move.
It's fucked.
I'm scared. 917520

I have work tomorrow, and obvs I can't lift anything so this should be a ball of fun. I didn't go to TAFE today because of the guitar thing. I went to see Amy on her lunch break. She bought me some hair bleach.. Haha, that's right kid's I'm bleaching my hair tomorrow.
She got fudge and I'm like exploding with the need to dye my hair blue.. but I can't. Work is lame.
I also bought a $6 MCR poster. A MCR shirt and Amy bought a Coheed and Cambria shirt. [I don't I spelt that right?]

Yesterday I got paid.. I bought LOTMS.. Cause I felt like it. And T(I)NC album.

On another note, all day today I felt like I was going to burst out crying. But I couldn't because there was constantly people around. And I can't for the life of me cry infront of others.
I s'pose that's a good thing.

Peace.
Nelleh.

Last edited by drackie is dead. on Thu 26 Mar 2009, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down

I'm scared. Empty Re: I'm scared.

Post by drackie. Thu 26 Mar 2009, 5:15 pm

P.S Any advice would very much rock.
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare