I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life...and stuff.

Go down

Life...and stuff. Empty Life...and stuff.

Post by rock and/or roll Mon 30 Mar 2009, 10:31 pm

Kay, so life has been pretty routine for me at the moment. Get up, go to uni, go to lectures/tutes/whatever, see friends when our timetables don't clash, go home, do homework and shizz, go on internet when my sister's done, and...sleep at some point. idk. Not exciting, but hey, I can deal. At least I don't have any oral presentations for a while; my Communications debate was pretty craptastic, and I'm just happy that we're being marked individually so I didn't mess up my groups marks.

I get my first linguisitcs assignment back today. I hope I kicked ass (well...as you would) because I had to get this approval form thingy signed 'cause I had only done one linguistics class last year (requirement was two to carry on with it this year). So, idk, I think I just want to prove a point.

I've been writing (or trying to) lately. Not so great, seeing as I have ideas coming out the wazoo (still don't know what that means but whatever), but it's hard to concentrate when you know you should be reading The Mill on the Floss...which I didn't finish in time for our class on it. But I wasn't the only one, and like...more than half of our class didn't turn up, and I skipped two of my lectures in an attempt to finish it, but that just wasn't happening. Interesting novel though. Deals with gender ideologies and religion and all that in the Victorian period. Anyways, yeah, I got halfway through it; the language is different of course, and there's a lot happening at some points...and I got distracted by fanfiction.. (I'm reading The Dove Keeper at the mo. Am I supposed to find it all...hawt, and stuff? I do, regardless...I hope that's not just me. x])

Oh yeah, and I'm actually planning some het stories (gasp). Of the Ger-Z and whatever Frank/Jamia is called persuasion. And I know, that directly contradicts my belief that Frank and Gerard belong together in fanfiction-land (it's a nice place btw. I kinda live there) but it's something new. But for whatever reason, I can't really write fanfiction het fluff. And I tried reading some once and I couldn't stop laughing. I know, I'm just terrible. But anyway, they won't be fluffy or all 'romantic' and stuff like that.

I feel all creative and stuffs. But I just can't seem to get it down on paper (or laptop rather).

Point being, uni = okay, but I'm all awkward and stuff so I feel all small.
Creativity = yes, but not in a way that I can siphon all of it into some sort of story-form.
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down