I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires

4 posters

Go down

freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires Empty freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 12 Apr 2009, 10:57 am

firstly,from my blogspot and junk.

it's 12:11 a.m. and i should be sleeping.

we should all be doing something, right? every last one of us. go on, think; it's on your mind.

i miss those nights where i could sit down, cry, and think straight enough to write beautiful things. that doesn't happen too much anymore.

instead, i'm stuck in a cycle of these insomniac notes. that's when our true selves come out; at night. we may be delusional and we may have cloudy eyes and minds, but we can still convey our feelings more poetically, as such.

three hasn't quite been my lucky number tonight. my eyes hurt, and as much as i don't want to be staring at a bright white screen with small text, it's one of those times. write my notes in hopes they'll make sense to someone. sent out on a voyage.

birds are smart beings. they know when to fly away. i think there's a saying about that.

but, for now, goodnight chicago.

-

secondly, tai & empires review time.

Tonight, April 11 09, was Evan Taubenfeld, Empires, and The Acadmy Is...

We got at the Bottom Lounge and I got to cut over to Taylor and Siobhan, near the front. We took a picture with Evan, who must be omg-the-sweetest-dude-ever. So, yeah.

We got inside. Good standing room, about 5 feet away from the barrier. Evan started to play at 6. He's a really awesome guy, he's really energetic and stuff. He sang happy birthday to Siobhan and his mom. P: He was awesome.

Then it was Empires. I called Kristen during... Spit the Dark? I think? And Hayley. During Spit the Dark, I guess I was one of the only ones in my section singing, and Sean pointed and smiled at me. That pretty much made the night complete, yes.

The Academy Is... William came out with an elaborate set. Right away, I got Aus Jenna's letter to him, passed it up onstage. He opened with Pour Yourself a Drink... he also did, in no order, His Girl Friday, The Phrase that Pays, Seed, Classifieds, Rumored Nights, After the Last Midtown Show, Slow Down, The Test, Attention,Down and Out, a cover song by some dude, About a Girl, Automatic Eyes. Haha. He made a That's What She Said joke about something Taylor yelled out.

Yeah. Then after everything was over, I went to go try to find Tom for Kristen. He was surrounded by people, haha. Eventually, I found him, and he called.

"-Looks at caller ID- Kristen!"
"Oh, oh, oh my gosh, hi!"
"How are you?"
"I'm, I'm good, yeah. How are you?"
"I'm sorry, it's so loud, I can hardly hear you... So where are you from?"
"Texas."
"Like, where in?"

I mouthed Austin.

"Near Austin?"
"Yeah, 45 minutes North."
"Why didn't you come see us? We played in Dallas and Austin."
"I couldn't come cause I was failing, and... yeah."
"Dude, it's so loud in here, but um, I hope to meet and see you soon, okay? You're a great friend, okay? Bye."

(: That made everything worth it

Last edited by Adrisole Q. Kazoo on Sun 12 Apr 2009, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires Empty Re: freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sun 12 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

Wait omg did he remember Kristen? From the last time? i r pleased.

And, Jenna naww, diddums. -loves-

Insomnia fucking sucks; I know your pain. I've found that pushing myself to write helps a lot. It really is a skill that you have to get back into the habit of. Once you're doing it more and more it becomes easier, I guess. v.v good luck
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires Empty Re: freeing caged thoughts / tai & empires

Post by we are galaxies. Sun 12 Apr 2009, 6:48 pm

fgjldgjadslgkjagaggg jenna
we are galaxies.
we are galaxies.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 12 Apr 2009, 7:54 pm

testosterone boy wrote:Wait omg did he remember Kristen? From the last time? i r pleased.

And, Jenna naww, diddums. -loves-

Insomnia fucking sucks; I know your pain. I've found that pushing myself to write helps a lot. It really is a skill that you have to get back into the habit of. Once you're doing it more and more it becomes easier, I guess. v.v good luck

wasn't that marshall? hmmmm

and thank you mikey -loves-
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Sun 12 Apr 2009, 8:59 pm

lol@chu Ily Kristen.

Nice Jenna. you have pleased him Glad you had fun.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sun 12 Apr 2009, 9:05 pm

O rite. I r bad friend. I soz
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 12 Apr 2009, 10:14 pm

salright lol@chu

i was about to say DAMN IT I THOUGHT I WAS THE FIRST ONE
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by we are galaxies. Wed 15 Apr 2009, 6:07 pm

LMAO jenna you are the first you and you will more likely than not be the second x]
cause you pwn~
we are galaxies.
we are galaxies.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Wed 15 Apr 2009, 6:34 pm

;D YOU KNOWZ ITTTTT
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down