I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have

2 posters

Go down

I have Empty I have

Post by Who we are. Sun 26 Apr 2009, 3:34 pm

tafe on tuesday.
Tzudy, my lecturer, is going to kick my ass.
Shes thinks im doing so well with my theory.
Before the end of last term i got sick so i didnt go for the last 2weeks. I told her i was still doing my thoery while i was sick. This was true for a while. But its hard to do it when you are chucking your guts up.
I think she expects me to have almsot finished Grade Two.
Wich isnt happening, im only up to Transposition. Wich is like near the start.
Fail much?
Anyway, tomorrow im going to try and spend the whole day catching up on over a months worth of theory, wich is very bad.
Im pretty sure its not going to stick in my brain if i do it this way. But its just over a day right? after tues i can revise and let it sink in. That was it seems like i was still doing my theory over the holidays.
And as for the practicle part of the course i think im doing fine. Kyle said i was doing better than Mark. Smile Just cause i can read music, but not just that.
One day when Mark and I were trying to play the exercise we couldnt do it, so Kyle said he was going to bo burn a copy of the disc so he can slow it down. I left to go do theory. Well kyle came back so Mark had a go at playing it. And didnt do very good. Then Rob came in and was like "naaah mate, learn to paly it at full speed". Its at 132 bpm.
Turns out we were playing it way slower than we were supposed to. Still Mark couldnt paly it.
So i was like LOL walks in room sits down, plays it at 132bpm and got to the 5th line of music untill i messed up. (Mark couldnt get past the 2nd) Not saying that Mark is a bad drummer, his really good he just cant read music or play it and read.
I was just very proud of myself for that. I think ever Kyle, Mark & Rob were impressed. Smile
Then they made us play infront of Tzudy & Paul. Mark got to the 5th line and i got the the 4th.... i was nervous.
naww, diddums. So unfair. At least they know i am better than i did.

So back to what i was talking about. I think i have the practicle part covered, i can always be better but yeah.
This term is focused on Band/recording stuff. Wich is good, cause im not good at jsut practicing on my own.
I rather play with people then on my own, even if they are a bunch of racist homophobes. But im sure i can change thier minds Taylor & Emma are nice.i'll make them be on my side.
Or i should talk to Tzudy and make a thing so people cant be discriminatory about diffrent races and sexualities.
I dont know. I'll probly not and just sit there being angry when they say things like that.
Who knows?
Thats all for today.
Adios.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I have Empty Re: I have

Post by drackie. Sun 26 Apr 2009, 10:48 pm

You should just mention that you have a girfriend randomly in the middle of class.
I mean if they met the rest of the band theyd look at Amy and be like... whut?
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down

Post by Who we are. Mon 27 Apr 2009, 5:51 pm

lol yeah probly.
I should also mention that fact that she is Chinese.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: