I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Long Overdue Morocco Journal

Go down

My Long Overdue Morocco Journal Empty My Long Overdue Morocco Journal

Post by Jack Skellington Wed 13 May 2009, 10:08 am

It was ... amazing to say the very least.

We did so much you could just not do in the US. Like going to a Mosque, seeing palm trees every day (don't we wish it was like that here) and when in Paris, seeing the Eiffel Tower.

iay ;_; You should all go.

The first day we were in Morocco, we had a reception at the school. We were dead. We met our families and it was really nice. you have pleased him The girl I stayed with was named Sara, super nice. you have pleased him and she spoke really good English, so go me.

The next day, we went to Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, and they took pictures of us at the school like we were some sort of freak show, then we went to the Moroccan Jewish History Museum. . Then, we went to lunch with our families. They get two hours off EVERYDAY off their jobs/school to go home and eat lunch. Then, after lunch, we MET THE FREAKING MAYOR OF CASABLANCA. THE MAYOR. After we got back to the school, we went back to her house and hung out.

The next day, we went to the Gallery Pottery and met this ultrarad artist guy. He's pretty cool, and after that we went to the Habbous Place, a bunch of us girls went shopping. That's where the hilarous phrase "bootleg converse" come from. I got a pair of fake converse for 130 dirham (like $15 American) lol@chu they're awesome and are purple and fake. [/smug]

Then, we were around Casa for a day. you have pleased him Casa was awesome.

The next day, we left for Rabat, the capitol. We went to one of the old palaces, which was epic with it's Roman Ruins inside the palace walls. There were cats everywhere. EVERYWHERE. So, after we visited the Medina in Rabat, we left for Fes. We spent the night in a hotel in Fes.

When we were in Fes the next day, we only went to the Medina to go shopping. It was only open til one because it was a Friday. ;_; We went back to the hotel and had fun the rest of the day. you have pleased him They had an awesome playground, complete with soccer field. They played truth or dare, it was lame. >.<

The next morning, we left for Meknes, where we only walked around all day. >.> So pointless. That night, we went back to Casa before our flight the next morning. AT FOUR IN THE MORNING WAS OUR FLIGHT. My Long Overdue Morocco Journal 516630 We all stayed up all night. lol@chu

I missed them. ;__; Anyway, we got to Paris, we got to the hotel (whoo, right outside airport) and we left to go around. First, Sacre Coeur, the highest hill in the world. After that, we walked down and we visited the area around the Moulin Rouge. We took the Metro over to near Notre Dame, and we saw some awesome roller bladers. We watched them for like twenty minutes. We then went to the Eiffel tower at night. When it glitters.

i r pleased.

All in all, excellent trip. Esp watching Role Models on the flight with one of my teachers. LOL@CHUUU
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down