FREEZING!

Go down

FREEZING! Empty FREEZING!

Post by Broken. on Mon 25 May 2009, 8:30 pm

ok now lets discuss the weather.....FREEZIING!!!! at least for those of you who live where it's getting closer to winter but not snowing it's still quite cold. i don't know how people deal with the snow in other countries!!! i love the cold but ONLY when i'm warm in the cold get what i mean? lolz cause i love wearing alot of layers ya know like an onion haha ooh how i hate onions make me cry i have to peel a whole bag A WHOLE BACK that's like 20kg of onions 1m tall bag then i have to cut a bucket or shredded onions and half a bucket of diced CRY MUCH!!! anywho getting back to the subject...you know whats kool about the col is that you get to snuggle up in bed with your blankets (if they're nice and warm) or if you're like me and have like 3 blankets on your bed WIN! also you can snuggle up with that special someone of yours if you have one living with you Very Happy it's a great time for that! well i don't know where this is going anymore so i'm going to go
ciao for now!
Broken.
Broken.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 237

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FREEZING! Empty Re: FREEZING!

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN on Mon 25 May 2009, 8:37 pm

Mandy, whilst ily, journals are kind of supposed to be posted once a day, not like HI HAVE A MILLION JOURNALS LOL

FREEZING! E9anlw
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

View user profile http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

FREEZING! Empty Re: FREEZING!

Post by Broken. on Mon 25 May 2009, 11:04 pm

ah soz k
Broken.