I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We've hit a dead end

Go down

We've hit a dead end Empty We've hit a dead end

Post by Galileo Figaro Fri 29 May 2009, 9:25 pm

I'm confused.

What happens when your friend...doesn't really seem like your friend anymore? When the things they do annoy the snot out of you, and you just really want to tell them to grow the fuck up, but can't bring yourself to because, really, they're one of the best friends you could ever ask for? What happens when you just really can't stand being around them anymore? You don't know if it's you or them, but they honestly wear you out. You don't know why.

I just... I don't know. Maybe I'm being some sort of elitist or something, but I really cannot stand immaturity of that level. He calls me 'too serious', he calls me a funsucker, and maybe I am. But that's just me. I have a good head on my shoulders; excuse me for not finding the most mundane things hilarious.

But we go way back, and he's been the most amazing friend ever. He's someone I know for sure I can count on, no matter what. But sometimes I just want to turn my back on him and walk away.

Ugh, I don't knowww anymore. I can't tell anyone, and I think I've berated Janie with enough of my petty little problems.

I would talk to him about all this, but like I said, he has all the maturity of a five-year-old, and probably wouldn't take to it very well. I can already picture him bitching about me to our friends in my head.

One time, when we were in Form Two, he went around insisting that he was more mature than me. I laughed in his face, I couldn't help it. Nobody he asked agreed with him, the idea was so laughable. This made him very upset, and he went around in a bad mood for the rest of the day. He was fine the next day, though, having forgotten all about it.

Like I said, all the maturity of a five-year-old.

I don't know what to do. Advice, anybody..? naww, diddums.
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down