One Step Closer To Friendship!!

Go down

One Step Closer To Friendship!! Empty One Step Closer To Friendship!!

Post by Kinky: starstruck. on Fri 18 Sep 2009, 1:22 pm

Okay, so I've probably have talked about my massive love for Coffee Girl and Coffee Boy before... but my love is stilllllll growing ;D
It's quite magical you have pleased him

Sooooo, maybe I should start at the beginning?? Possibly a good idea considering I'm pretty sure no one here has even been to my uni COLON HORROR!

Out the front of my uni there is a coffee stall. It is THE best coffee stall at uni (however I'm a quite biased and have never actually been to any other coffee shop at my uni buuuut it doesn't matter because it just is the best) because they have awesome sized coffees like the Jumbo size or 'The Bucket' and some of the staff there are just fantastic. So every single time I go there, always tuesday mornings and sometimes other days but I'm only at the city campus on tuesday, I get a jumbo cappuccino with one sugar, please lol@chu
IT IS VERRRRY NICE!

Anyway, onto the staff. The first time I bought coffee there I pretty much fell in love with the Coffee Girl LMFAOOO I can't help it she's sooo pretttty in a weird way and she loves The Mighty Boosh!! And she had nice hair. And then I fell in love with the Coffee Boy because he is awesome and always works there so I see him heaps. Over this whole year I've gotten coffee from them every single time I've been at uni but I don't know their names because they don't wear name tags and I've been too scared to talk to them.

EXCEPTTTTTT last tuesday the Coffee Boy was like "I know what you're going to order, A jumbo cappuccino with one sugar! Whenever we see you we start making your coffee cause we know what you get" and I was like nawwwwyou have pleased himnawwwwyou have pleased him
IT MADE MY DAY!!!

THEN, this tuesday I was wearing jeans with a big rip in one knee and he was like "Did you have an unfortunate accident that led to the rip in your knee?" and I was like "Yeah, I feel down a hill two years ago and it got ripped!" and then the lovely Coffee Girl was like "Oooh, did it just start growing after that? Cause the whole in my jeans keeps getting bigger."
HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN

IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE ;D ;D ;D

AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE END OF IT!!!

Then on thursday I went into the city campus uni cause I was bored and I bought a coffee and I was wearing this weird shirt with strange pictures on it. There was this really strange music playing at the coffee stall and the Coffee Boy was like "This music reminds me of your shirt!" and then I said "Oh, really?" and then he asked "When you put on your shirt in the morning do you hear this music?" annnnnnddd then I said "Yep, every single time" and then the Coffee Girl laughed.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN

They will be my friends soon!
Kinky: starstruck.
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

View user profile

Back to top Go down