I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping.

2 posters

Go down

updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping. Empty updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 24 Sep 2009, 9:20 am

...yet.

give me ten minutes.

okay, so, random things. i've been having the worst week ever. so... UPDATE.

so, i get to school around 7:10. doors open at 7:40. i hang with people. whenever i'm walking around - in the morning or after school - i ALWAYS see this dude who looks like JAAACK. it's like... WHOA he really does look like him! and i just wanna be like thu4jnek JAAACK. but, you know. obv can't.

then, there's the conor oberst kid. i've told kristen about him, lolol. i see him when i'm walking to my first class. they're scarily identical.

also in the mix here, there's a max steger kid, tom conrad kid, hayley williams girl (bright orange hair, not even kidding), pete wentz guy, and more.

...can you tell how terribly distracted i am during school? it's the only thing keeping me from going insane.

um. in other news, i haven't had time to do anything lately, lolol. i haven't seen linzy for a very very long time. i just wanna go home and sleep and everything kinda sucks. it's not worth it at all.

and homecoming is october 2. i don't know if all countries do homecoming, but it's pretty much... um. i'm tired. URBANDICTIONARY AWAY!
Homecoming
1. When the highschool alumni come to see a home football game. The week leading up to the Homecoming game can involve class spirit competitions and other such things.
2. Referring to the Homecoming football game.
3. Referring to the dance typically the night after the football game.

yeah. it's october 2. i don't think i'm gonna have a date, so i'm pretty sure i'm just going with friends, if we can get tickets which are apparently really hard to get.

so, yeah. random things.

it's 10:50 pm and i need to sleep now. >.> goodnight, iar.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping. Empty Re: updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Thu 24 Sep 2009, 7:11 pm

Lol, I wrote a short article today on what Homecoming meant to me, for the paper, because it's the theme of the gay pride festival this year. GOOD TO KNOW WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS NOW.

YOU CAN BE ASSADEEEE. SHE'S COMING HOME, SHE'S COMING HOME, DID U TAKE OFF WHILE SHE WOZ GONE? SOME MORE LYRICS LALALA I DONT KNOW I DONT LIKE HEY MUNDANEEEEE LALA

ahaha.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping. Empty Re: updates because i, surprisingly, don't feel like sleeping.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sat 26 Sep 2009, 6:29 am

LOL yes. ;D

HAHAHAHA. i lol'd. :')
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down