I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older.

2 posters

Go down

I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older. Empty I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older.

Post by rock and/or roll Mon 28 Sep 2009, 8:42 pm

So, it was my birthday about three days ago. Twasn't as anticipated by me as last year because I don't really have any legal privledges to look forward to when I turn 21 and I actually was surprised when I looked at the date on the 20th and realised it was so close. But apparently when you turn 21 there's something about keys or something, so idk about that. And I think my parents made a photo collage for my sister when she hit the 21 mark, so maybe I have that to look forward to. And it is a bit weird/scary to think I'll be in my 20s soon.

Anyways, I got some pretty awesome Doc Martens from my big sister and a new nose stud. And my little sis got me the second series of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (which was bloody in parts, and I wasn't expecting it so I was a bit COLON HORROR!). But moving on... my parents got me and a friend tickets to see Marilyn Manson in October (which I'm i r pleased.-ing about. I thought we'd be too late to buy tickets).

Haven't had a chance to see any of my other rellies yet, but my grandma and one of my aunts called me, so I talked to them and two of my cousins. Overall, quite a low key event with a reasonably awkward dinner.

But I had a pretty awesome cake which was a whole lot of cup-cakes put into some kind of shelf thing so it made a tower/tier kind of thing.

And that wraps up this journal. ^^
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older. Empty Re: I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older.

Post by LightningRod Mon 28 Sep 2009, 8:52 pm

i r pleased.
Firstly, congrats on the age increase, I myself will be turning 19 October 25th this year and I assume you are from the UK if you have nothing to look forward to until 21?

If so, then normally people get given large keys for their 21sts, although I got about 2 or 3 for my 18th aso lol@chu

And what's even weirder is that I went to my auntie's wedding 2 days ago and her wedding cake was exactly the same as yours, she got her brothers and sisters to make 24 cupcakes each and then she placed it on a multi-tier thing, how odd lol@chu
LightningRod
LightningRod
Red Scare

Male
Number of posts : 601

http://www.deviantart.com/mokujinken.

Back to top Go down

I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older. Empty Re: I's 19 now. It's like being 18, only older.

Post by rock and/or roll Tue 29 Sep 2009, 4:40 pm

Thanks. lol@chu My birthday's September 25! XD And I'm Aussie. Apparently there's talk about raising the drinking age here actually, but idk what's happening with that.

That's weird. And awesome. We had vanilla cupcakes with pink icing that was lemon flavoured.
Happy Birthday for next month. I'll remember to wish it to you on the day though.
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down