I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff.

3 posters

Go down

Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff. Empty Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 27 Jan 2010, 10:57 am

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh!

I've finally put some shirts up! There's an official store over at SKREENED so if you're an American and you want to donate, $5 from each shirt goes directly towards the project. It's hella cheaper for you than it is for us Aussies (or any other international people) so consider yourselves lucky and BUY BUY BUY.

I'm on day 27 right now. Haven't taken my photo for the day. Not sure what it'll be of yet. I'm thinking about going over to my dad's, since out house is now empty. Which is another point, I'm moving! Finally! After bugging him to let us move for the last five years or so, we're finally going to live in the apartment we own in Northbridge. Northbridge, for non-Perthians, is a semi-dodgy but also really, really awesome suburb, right next to Perth city. It's within 10 minutes walking distance of The Freedom Center, the compound-type-thing has a pool and a gym so I am FINALLY going to get my ass fit and stop being such a sif, and dad's promised that he's even going to rent me an extra parking space for when I get a car :D so that is all awesome. I'm not moving in there right away, though. It's quite far from my work and it's going to mean a lot of walking so I'm going to wait til it cools down a little bit.

Also, I'm not sure my life could get any gayer. Literally. I work for a gay paper/magazine, I spend most of my social time at a gay youth group, and now I'm going to be involved in a gay radio show on RTR FM. It's a community station, but we have over 100,000 listeners AND we were the first FM radio station in Perth. Hell yeah!

Oh, and most exciting of all - TODAY, RIGHT NOW, IN A MONTHS TIME, I WILL BE AT SOUNDWAVE IN ADELAIDE! I'm going over there for four days and chilling with some of my biffles I have there. I am beyond excited. THIS WILL BE SO MUCH WIN. SO. MUCH. WIN.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff. Empty Re: Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff.

Post by Jack Skellington Thu 28 Jan 2010, 7:46 am

C: YAY!
Dude I will totes buy a shirt... eventually. When I has monies.
This post is so happy, I love it. :DDD
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff. Empty Re: Polaroid to the 365 and some life stuff.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 28 Jan 2010, 10:26 am

omg omg OMG.
mikey, that's one sexy shirt. i wantttttttttt@!&*#!.
c:
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sat 30 Jan 2010, 9:27 am

WELL YOU CAN HAS IF YOU PAY :'D

RN I'm charging a $5 surplus - ie, it takes $20 to print the shirt and pay SKREENED, so I'm making $5 for the project per shirt.

(although it's more like $6 with currency conversion kekeke)

WEWT~
[/quote]
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down