I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend.

Go down

Friend. Empty Friend.

Post by tea-boy. Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:29 am

I made her a birthday cake. It's really weird, I mean we've known each other all our lives, but we've only really been friends for a year or so. I've been 'friends' with Catherine since sixth grade and the thought of her doesn't hurt nearly as much as losing Amanda. She's always been so kind and in those moments where I fumble, she understands that I don't know how to be, she understands and more than that she tries to fix it, fix me. It's like she's the tape holding my heart together and when she looks at me with sad eyes because I'm so unsure about how to be or that she or anyone else could possibly want anything to do with me, I feel safe. She's managed to gain my whole trust in such a short amount of time and it doesn't scare me like it usually does; she feels like home. I dunno what I'm on about, you've just got to understand IAR that I never knew what friendship was up until high school and I don't know how to express it in real life and I do my best and manage it well enough because I'm a fast learner and feel with everything, but I trip sometimes still and she's always there to catch me. And just, I'unno. Basically, I just love my best friend.
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down