I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Approval. (PG)

Go down

(c) Approval. (PG) Empty (c) Approval. (PG)

Post by frayed ends Thu 25 Sep 2008, 10:35 am

So.. this is my first story on IAR.
And my first Ryden.
I'm sorry I fucking suck at writting naww, diddums.

Title: Approval.
Rating: PG, it's nothing bad really.
Author: Hailey [me]

"Look at me." I firmly grabbed the younger boy's jaw, starring deep into his beautiful brown eyes. Tears were starting to spill out onto his cheek. " I know this is hard to do, but I'm sure they'll understand."

"What happens if they don't?" His voice was low.

"Then at least you have me." I smiled , hoping to calm him down. I had now moved my other hand to cup his face.

We'd planned this for weeks. Brendon would visit his parent's house, ask them to sit down, then he would tell them. " Can't I just write them a letter?" He would ask. I would say no and tell him it would mean more to his parents if he told them face to face. Of course every time we would practice this, his mom and dad would be happy for him. Now Brendon had cold feet.

"Ryan, I can't do this." He burried his face into his palms, bent over so the seat belt cut into his shoulder.

"What's the worse they could do, kick you out? They already did that." I rubbed his back soothingly. My teeth bit into my flesh, afraid I said the wrong thing. I wasn't good at comforting people, I was the one who was held tight and kissed when things were bad.

"What if they slam the door in my face and never talk to me again?" He looked up at me, eyes full of fear. Those eyes, usually playful and warm , were now dark and teary.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and scooted closer. "If they do, then you really don't need them." I planted a soft kiss on his pouting lips.

"Now are you ready to go?" My hand trailed from the back of his neck to his waist.

"Yeah," Brendon mumbled.

I stepped out of the car, my legs wobbly from being stuck in a car for hours. In the passenger seat Brendon hesitated before unlocking his door.

"This is it." Brendon pressed his shaky finger on the doorbell. " I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled. In a matter of seconds a woman who strongly resembled Brendon opened the navy blue door.

"Bren! Ryan!" she cheered and quickly hugged the two of us.

"Hey mom."

"What are you two doing here?"

"Uh, is dad here?" Brendon asked looking everywhere but her face.

" Yes , he's in the living room. Come in, take your shoes off." We stepped into Brendon's old house. It had been a long time since I had been there. I looked at the wooden staircase, remembering all the times Spencer, Brendon, and I would slide down the railing or go mattress surfing.

Brendon's mother led us to the living room where Mr.Urie was seated on the couch, reading a newspaper. His head rose when he felt the presence of us.

We all sat down in the living room, awkward silence filled our ears. Then Brendon just let it all out. I could tell he was fighting back tears with all his strength. You could hear it in his voice.

The shock on Brendon's parent's faces lingered for a while until his father looked down at his folded hands.

"Is... is Ryan your.." He paused to look at Brendon. "... lover?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Well... uhm." I tried to speak.

" Yes." Brendon had cut me off before reaching for my hand.

"Get out." Mr.Urie said through gritted teeth. The pain in Brendon's eyes broke my heart.

"What?" His lip started trembling. How badly I wanted to kiss him and make everything better, but now isn't exactly the perfect time. His father stood up and stared Brendon down.

"I didn't raise you this way. How dare you come to my house and tell me this. This is disgusting. This is embarrassing. And there's no way in hell I'll allow you fagots in my home." Fury burned in his eyes. " And you. I hope you're proud of yourself."

"For what?" I asked sharply.

"For turning my son gay."

checked: rafiki.
frayed ends
frayed ends
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1881

http://myspace.com/206781067

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum