I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so yeah, hmm, update!

Go down

so yeah, hmm, update! Empty so yeah, hmm, update!

Post by belle of the boulevard. Wed 01 Oct 2008, 9:53 pm

home from school about 50 minutes ago. ergh.
i'm still in my ickygrotty school uniform, and need to change for my acting class at 7.

trying to stop biting my nails is taking place in the form of having them a different colour every day. they've been four colours today: purple to begin from last night, coloured them white in RS, painted over in orange highlighter, then removed and painted bright pink. they're pretty now ^_^

other than that, eh, not a lot to report. set up guy said something absolutely lovely to me last night so now i'm all confused over him again. basically, he said "you're really sweet and very attractive. part of me wants to look after you and the other part to ravish you." major problem is that he's in london for his gap year, aged 18, bipolar and i'm too young for him and he's too fucked up. major plus?
he looks like brendon urie!

yeah, score for polly.

i'm watching the mighty boosh again. and totally not screencapping noel fielding's hips.

that man's a sex and comedy god. wonder if kelly can hook me up with him.

hmmmm that's a bit too old i think.

grr. BUT
MAJOR NEWS

POLLY IS SEEING THE BLACKOUT, FROM FIRST TO LAST, WE ARE THE OCEAN AND THE MEDIC DROID, A WEEK ON FRIDAY!

hello sean, hello chris. ^__________^
and ohai edge and krittz also. : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

happy, happy polly.

love to all<3
belle of the boulevard.
belle of the boulevard.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1912

http://www.twitter.com/hellopolly

Back to top Go down