(c) Don't Tell Anyone; PG-13

Go down

(c) Don't Tell Anyone; PG-13

Post by monster. on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:22 am

Title: Don't Tell Anyone
Author: monster.
Rating: PG-13
Genre(s): Drama. Romance.
Exerpt: “FUCK!” I yelled, running down the street towards the bus stop, my phone vibrating in my pocket. The bus stop came into view, and so did the bus.

“WAIT!!!” I yelled. I sprinted towards the bus, jumping on it just as the doors closed. I handed the bus driver my card, he clipped it and I went to sit down.

I dropped my bag on the floor infront of me, grabbing my phone out of my pocket:

Message: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! You cannot miss the bus today, you’re mum said you can’t go tonight if you do!!!

I turned around and faced her.

“I’m here,” I said puffing.

--------

Emily’s P.O.V

This is it.
This is finally it.
I’ve waited so long for this.
The Jonas Brothers are coming to New Zealand…
They’re coming to Wellington.
That means I can meet Nick. That means I can give him my letter…

“I can’t believe this is happening!” I exclaimed to my best friend Spee.

“I can’t believe it either – Someone good is coming to Wellington!” She replied.

“It’s amazing… Maybe we’re dreaming.”

“Oh my god… Please tell me we aren’t!”

“Haha, we aren’t, don’t worry.”

“I got the tickets!” Parker yelled walking into Spee’s room.

“YAY!” We both yelled and jumped up grabbing them from his hands.

“Hey!.. Who took two?”

“My bad,” Spee said grinning.

“You’re a bully,” Parker said frowning and walking out.
I looked at Spee and she looked back at me.

“WE LOVE YOU PARKER!” we yelled jumping on his back and tackling him to the ground.

“I love you too,” He said cheesily.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Uhh…” Spee said grabbing her cellphone out of her pocket, “9.07PM”

“CRAP!” I yelled, “I was meant to be home 2 hours ago!!! Bye guys!!” I yelled running out the door.
I ran all the way down the street and down the next one, down to the end and turned into my driveway. I barged through the door, banging it against the wall and slamming it behind me.

“Fuck…” I murmured to myself.

“EMILY-ROSE!!!” I heard my mum yell out. I quickly ran up to my room.

“I’m sorry!” I yelled out, locking my door. I heard my mum trying to open the door,

“Open the door, Emily!!”

“NO!!!” I screamed, covering my ears.

This was a typical day in my house. Once again, I’d pissed of my parents by disobeying their orders. I stayed out too late, again.

I walked over to my dresser and turned my iPod on, plugging it into some speakers. Jonas Brothers – Please Be Mine came on. I sighed and walked into my bathroom, turning on the shower.

F.F. –2 weeks later

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around my room. I sighed, back to reality.
I jumped out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe, grabbing my school uniform. My phone started vibrating so I picked it up:

Message: JoBros tonight! I’m psyched. Bet you are to. See you at the bus stop!

I clicked reply, typing in a message:

You bet I am. I dunno if I’ll give the letter – It’s freaking pathetic. Not gonna have Nick think I’m pathetic. You have perfect timing, I literally just woke up lol. See you in a few! xo

I walked into my bathroom, quickly getting changed into my uniform.

I walked out noticing my phone had a message:

Message: Knew it! Haha. No! Give it too him. He’s not shallow like the guys at school, I think he’ll like it. Wow, I’m good. Haha. I’m at the bus stop, WHERE ARE YOU?! You’ll miss it… again. Don’t want that now do we? HURRY UP YO’ ASS G.

Reply: Okay okay… I are coming. Mum’s yelling at me to wake up, haha, I am -.- Is Parker there yet? xo

I grabbed my bag, shoving my school books and my Spanish homework in it. I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my iPod shoving my earphones in my ears and pressing play. When You Look Me In The Eyes came on. I sighed, walking out of my room and closing the door, running downstairs and towards the door. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I turned around and saw my older brother. I took one earphone out, “What?” I asked.

“You need to have breakfast,” he said.

“I’m not hungry,” I said turning around.
He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around,

“Have an up and go,” He said handing me one.
I sighed and took it, walking out the door and putting my earphone back in. I looked at my watch, 8.03AM.

“FUCK!” I yelled, running down the street towards the bus stop, my phone vibrating in my pocket. The bus stop came into view, and so did the bus.

“WAIT!!!” I yelled. I sprinted towards the bus, jumping on it just as the doors closed. I handed the bus driver my card, he clipped it and I went to sit down.

I dropped my bag on the floor infront of me, grabbing my phone out of my pocket:

Message: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! You cannot miss the bus today, you’re mum said you can’t go tonight if you do!!!

I turned around and faced her.

“I’m here,” I said puffing.

checked by t.b.
monster.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (c) Don't Tell Anyone; PG-13

Post by hollow vessel. on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:33 am

YAY!