I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You A Bad Person?

2 posters

Go down

Are You A Bad Person? Empty Are You A Bad Person?

Post by P R I N C E S S Wed 26 Nov 2008, 11:41 am

I was thinking about this when I was locked out of my house for an hour this afternoon, fuck it was hot.

Because the thing is I don't actually know how many people consider me there friend anymore. I mean at school people talk to me, but how many would be willing to come hang out with me on the weekend. I stopped getting invited to group party's and sleepovers and movie nights. I don't know if that's because of Shalisa or because they meerly don't consider me there friend anymore. I mean it's probably true I don't see... well... anyone as much as I used to. idk.

Am I a bad person?

I mean really?
Sure I do bad things, but so does everyone.
Does that mean we are all bad people?

Because surely we all do good things to.
So then aren't we all good people?

I mean sure I've probably fucked some people over, I've surely pissed some off as well, I can't help my friends be happy and I fight with my sister daily.
But then I've been fucked over by people aswell, and I have always forgiven them. I try to make my friends happy, even though I often fail. And I always help Katie (sister) when she needs it- she's quite like me to tell you the truth, she likes good music, loves to laugh and she is just a little bit emo- kinda like me at that age, but a bit less... drastic/ dramatic I guess.

So do I do more bad than good?
Or does that even matter.
Becaue surely if you try to do good, try to stand by people even if you fail you are doing the right thing? Right?

--

idk this is kinda long and boring so noone will prob get to this point but if you do I would love your opinion on this matter. you have pleased him
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Are You A Bad Person? Empty Re: Are You A Bad Person?

Post by anna may tronic. Wed 26 Nov 2008, 12:18 pm

Your not a bad person. I don''t know if there are bad people as much as 'bad actions'
At the end of the day, everyone does bad shit, everyone, and they can't change the past or what they were but they can change and shape who they are becoming. You will do bad things, possibly everyday for the rest of your life, everyone will, but you will do good things too, good things and neccessary things and things you have to do to survive. I don't think it's as much about good and bad as it's about what we have to do to get by sometimes. Sometimes you will be compromised, sometimes you wont always have the integrity that you were born with, sometimes you wont also be so pure but sometimes, sometimes its neccessary to do things that aren't entirely classified as good.
Just because something isn't necessarily classified as outrightly good it doesn't perchance make it 'bad' Ther world isn't that black and white and there are always circumstances to considered.
Good people do bad things.... good people will ALWAYS do bad things but it's not always what you do that defines you.

IDK.... that came out choppy and weird and not entirely right.
anna may tronic.
anna may tronic.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by P R I N C E S S Wed 26 Nov 2008, 12:28 pm

What if this afternoon I go out and murder 17 people for fun.

Then am I a bad person?

What actually defines a bad person.

Is it considered okay because I (for arguments sake) clinically insane. If I get pleasure from the killings, even though I know it is wring. Does that make it okay and me still not a bad person?

I'm thinking I should have made this a discussion thread not a journal hmmmm
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Post by anna may tronic. Wed 26 Nov 2008, 12:34 pm

There are limits. I guess EVERYTHING has extinuating circumsatnces to be honest. I am a relative moralist so its against me to say someone is 'absolutely good' or 'absolutely evil' to me everything is looked at in its own right and all the circumstances attached are taken into account.

A disscussion thread would be good.
anna may tronic.
anna may tronic.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down