I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schoolies 08.

4 posters

Go down

Schoolies 08. Empty Schoolies 08.

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Sat 29 Nov 2008, 7:59 pm

I'm not 100% sure if other countries have 'schoolies' but I'm pretty sure most people in Australia must know what it is. Basically at the end of grade 12 all the seniors go on holiday for a week to pretty much anywhere, mostly beaches, and almost everyone in Brisbane ends up going to the Gold Coast.

I can sum the whole experience up in one word.
CRAZY.
lol@chu

I think the whole 'no parents, no boundaries' thing really set in over the week. The hotel I stayed in was pretty dodge on rules and pretty much turned a blind eye to the vast amount of alcohol we all had... though once the manager got angry at my for putting an umbrella in a hedge Neutral

I was never actually going to Schoolies because my dad assumed I'd end up getting raped or hurt except my mum convinced him to let me go this September even though everyone booked the year before :-narrows eyes-
Thankfully my friends had a spare spot in their room but the room ended up being ages away from Amanda's room which would have sucked if Emily wasn't so nice and let me have her spot in the room.

I was down there for an entire week, Saturday was kind of crazy because... well I'm a serious light weight considering I pretty much never drink and I drank way too much the first night and we all discovered I'm quite the emotional drunk, I cried over everything... lol@chu Tuesday was bad because it was tequila Tuesday and I ended up passing out, not before eating the scorpion at the bottom of the bottle though. I cried over that one as well because I didn't know if I was vegetarian or not anymore since I ate an insect. All the over nights weren't too bad though, it was very nice to have an actual bedroom since in the unit we were staying in had two beds out near the living room and one actual bedroom with a double bed... hell yes for the double bed lol@chu

I ended up with like a massive amount of injuries though COLON HORROR!
Nothing major, just a whole heap of bruises...
I bruised my lip and cut it open cause I smashed it with a bottle, I tripped down a set of stairs and hurt my legs as well as falling over like a billion times, I hit my hand into a wall and cut it up a little and some how I bruised all under my chin Shocked
Don't know how that one happened LMFAOOO

It was the craziest week of my life, also one of the most fun as well pedo y/y?
I'm just glad I'm home now... with proper food instead of two minutes noodles.
That's all I ate the whole time, which totally got gross by the end of the week NOT COOL
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Schoolies 08. Empty Re: Schoolies 08.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sat 29 Nov 2008, 8:23 pm

I want to graduate JUST for schoolies LOL@CHUUU

Being a lightweight is a good thing, dude NOT COOL you save money on alcohol

and well I'd say seeing as you still hold your values and you were under the influence to a major point, it's fine. I know why you worried though lol@chu

It sounds like epic fun. Srsly. and I'm glad you two got to be together after all ^_^

Also don't worry too much about the bruises; alcohol worsens bruising. Hence why me drinking is such a bad idea, because I'm fucking clumsy as it is lol@chu
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by she had the world. Sat 29 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

Woowwww Katie. Sounds like drinking is dangerous for you. XD lmfao.

It sounds like you had so much fun! I'm jealous!
My graduation was smack bang in the middle of the week (which our school does on purpose every year to stop people going to 'leavers/schoolies' so no one from my school got the full week to celebrate.

I couldn't go though. >_< I had no annual leave hours at work and my training started. Ohwell.

I'm glad you had fun. :] I've heard that the Gold Coast does some epic stuff for schoolies.
she had the world.
she had the world.
Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 509

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Sat 29 Nov 2008, 9:06 pm

Amanda couldn't believe that I was such a light weight lol@chu I hardly had any of my own alcohol because everyone let me have theirs which was good. Amanda took so much down with her I was set for the week. I totally got tipsy so quickly and I always ended up telling people that Amanda was really really short LMFAOOO
Apparently I also spent an entire night calling one of my friends an elf, going on about vegetables and talking about a 'shadow' step lol@chu

I'm pretty sure I provided my friends with endless entertainment for the week.

The Gold Coast is like WHOA!
There was this massive beach party like every night.
On the last night this coffee shop was open like all night so at 3am Amanda and I got coffee and went to the beach to watch the sunrise Embarassed nawwww
We sound so corny lol@chu

One good thing about me drinking is that I never throw up!
Thank gosh lol@chu
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by belle of the boulevard. Tue 09 Dec 2008, 2:35 am

i'm a light weight too, don't worry.
they sound like such epic fun, i want england to have those! D:

lucky you not throwing up, jesus -_-