I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuuuuuck.

+3
Heartswell.
P R I N C E S S
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
7 posters

Go down

Fuuuuuck. Empty Fuuuuuck.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sun 14 Dec 2008, 3:48 pm

Have you ever been abused for no reason?

I was at a party with friends. I'd had a couple (Yes, only a couple) of drinks, so I was kind of indisposed when this happened.

Bad idea.

There was a small group of really butch lesbians there. You know, the type of girls society thinks of when you say lesiban. The ones that take feminism so far that all they're really doing is undoing the hard work of their fellow feminists. But more on that later.

Sone one of these girls decided I wasn't a boy. There was a large discussion, in which I tried to prove it by showing her my school ID (real by the way) and they concluded that it was fake. I got quite upset because earlier some guys had yelled homophobic insults as I walked past, and I thought they might try to gaybash me. And people before have, because I really am quite girly, decided that I MUST just be a girl. It's fucking annoying. Once I had a screaming match with a woman in my old work who wouldnt believe that I was male. Take it from me: Bill Kaulitz's life must suck sometimes.

I told this girl I wasn't a transsexual, actually, but I had some really close friends who were and she shouldn't be such a disrespectful cunt. (I mentioned the alcohol, right? Removes inhibitions >_<)

She then told me to either admit I was a girl or get the fuck out of her party. (HER party? No, actually, but as you guys know I am TINY and I couldn't take a ten year old in a fight, much less a hardcore muscly bulldyke.) Well, I'm preeeeeetty sure I'm not a girl - so, I did.

But THEN, when I'd finally found myself a spot in the bushes (with my two friends by my sides trying to comfort me) to cry for a bit, the followed me! And, now this girl had her brother.

He told me, if you're a guy, stand up. I did. He then gave me too options: If you're a guy, fight. If you're a girl, dont. What was I supposed to do? This guy was huge.

I turned and walked away, with them still screaming insults behind me.

I did NOT ask for my genetics. I didn't ASK to look like a girl. This is me; my looks, my personality, and I'm so fucking sick of gender stereotypes and the fact that because I am how I am, I 'deserve' to be bashed.

I fuckinghate my life sometimes.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Fuuuuuck. Empty Re: Fuuuuuck.

Post by P R I N C E S S Sun 14 Dec 2008, 3:56 pm

You should have been all, "well you look like a boy you butch freak! talk to it. *slurrs a bit* *runs away*"

I've had stuff like that happen to me before, though I didn't find out it was said until after the party. The girl who's house it was at asked the friend who I went with why she brought "that disgusting dyke to her party". Not fun.

Bill Kaulitz's has a bril life because he has his manly (though still kinda wimpy and skinny) marfia running brother/boyfriend to protect him... though that may have been a story I read once... whatnow? O_O

___
All plz note: I am not some gay hating anti butch kid, but they started it. gtfo over yourself,
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartswell. Sun 14 Dec 2008, 3:59 pm

they're fucking assholes who should be strangled with their own insides. that's what i say.
ignorant people like those piss me off. even though i wish that they could drop dead like flies in a fire, sadly there'll be more flies like those everywhere and anywhere you go. >_>
you just need to learn to dodge those brainless bastards.

and as i told you before, gender should be terminated gtfo over yourself, all it causes are problems.

but i really hear you out, love. god knows if i was there with you i would have knocked that bitch out. (even though i'm a wuss i'd kill for you <3)

but i would have said what you said regardless of the drinks >_>
Heartswell.
Heartswell.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 637

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Sun 14 Dec 2008, 4:18 pm

Thankyou guys -loves-

Yeah, I pretty much am just a complete wimp, tbh.

I have no problem with ANY kind of people. It just pisses me off when people have a problem with me. And even if I DO have an issue with someone, I fucking keep it to myself.

And wtf emma you're not a dyke .___. dykes are hardcore and butch and... well yeah, look more like men than I do.
I hope you hit her or something.

fuck I hate prejudice. ANY kind. fuck. ugh.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the way Sun 14 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

UUUUGGHHH MIKEEEY.
They're probably just pissed you're prettier than them.
-loves-
-loves-

You stood for yourself, in your own way.
You chose which battle to walk away from.

We're proud of you -loves-
the way
the way
Red Scare

Male
Number of posts : 530

http://www.twitter.com/shindiggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Galileo Figaro Sun 14 Dec 2008, 9:37 pm

Oh, Mikey. -loves-

It most definitely isn't your fault, and I'm glad you know that. Just, there'll always be people like this, and dealing with them is... It's something you shouldn't have to do.

Walking away before the fight was a whole lot smarter than walking away a bloody mess after the fight, and the choice you made took a lot more guts and sensibility.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. Just, don't...give up, okay.

Adrisole you. -loves-
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Sun 14 Dec 2008, 9:39 pm

chesterSHIKARI wrote:You should have been all, "well you look like a boy you butch freak! talk to it. *slurrs a bit* *runs away*"
___
All plz note: I am not some gay hating anti butch kid, but they started it. gtfo over yourself,

LOL I agree. LOL@CHUUU

Tbh Mikey, you don't look THAT much like a girl. : | Like, seriously. And I would have done the same thing, being in your position. Dnw to be ~beat up kthx >___>

People are stupid.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by makoto kino. Tue 16 Dec 2008, 1:55 pm

You can't help it that you're wimpy, Mikey -loves-

We still love you you have pleased him