I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Holidaysss, IAR!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Holidaysss, IAR! Empty Happy Holidaysss, IAR!

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Mon 22 Dec 2008, 3:30 am

Yeahhh! 8D

So, it's four days before ~Christmas here in Chicagooo. I just figured I'd go all 'happyholidaysss' on you guys.

I'm reminiscing. lol@chu

My most favorite holiday movie EVER, since I was a kid, was The Year Without a Santa Claus. Like, oh my god. I can sing the whole Heatmiser and Snowmiser song.

Yeah, it was made in the '70s, back when animation was still good and old. ;D That movie is so awesome, haha. I feel like a kid whenever it's on ABC. lol@chu And my mom got me the DVD last year! Yayyy~ I also watched Olive the Other Reindeer when I was a kid, too, on ABC. It's on as I speak. lol@chu

I can also remember being in my first friend Sam's basement when we were around three... every year, we'd take out her old record player and play the HUGE disc that had Alvin and the Chipmunks on it.

Oh my god, was I a disturbed child, or what?! :'D

Speaking of Disturbed, I found out a few days ago that my aunt had the guy from Disturbed in her unit at the hospital at three in the morning when they were here.

ANYWAY. What're your holiday ~traditions? :'D
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidaysss, IAR! Empty Re: Happy Holidaysss, IAR!

Post by tea-boy. Mon 22 Dec 2008, 3:40 am

I LOVE the old versions of Christmas movies.
The 2001 version of Rudolph makes me want to kill something. -_-

Alvin and the Chipmunks for the major win! i r pleased.

My Christmas traditions hmmmm
When I was little, there used to be a bunch.
Everything kid of died a few years back because no one gives a shit anymore. -_-

But I still watch the Grinch because it's my favorite holiday movie and I don't feel complete without watching it once during the Christmas season. Same with the Christmas Story.

Nowadays, we just have my grandmother and uncle over on Christmas eve. That's about it. LMFAOOO

I've never been too Christmas-y, so I'm find with people not making a big deal of it.
Everyone tells me I'm a Scrooge. LMFAOOO
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Mon 22 Dec 2008, 3:46 am

EW.
Old Rudolph is pwn. DD:
I have the copies of Rudolph & Frosty tapes that look like this.

I love them. :'] They were playing Frosty in the mall earlier.

Haha, my friend Christina and her brother have, like, the 12-day before Christmas Grinchathon, where they watch it every day for 12 days. x] Silly kids.

Hahah, I really loved it when I was a kid. Now that I'm older, I'm like, 'woo! Doing nice things for people! Yeah!'

Oh well. lol@chu
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down