I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four point five.

2 posters

Go down

Four point five. Empty Four point five.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 29 Jan 2009, 6:59 am

...Months until we FINALLY graduate!

Yeah, haha, I had another stupid experience at school today. Let's hope that our end-of-the-year Springfield trip isn't affected, because we've had it 'taken away' five times. Whatever.

We started practicing for our graduation play thing, in music class. It's not a stupid, typical ohai-let's-put-together-a-play-to-pass-the-time thing, this is the ONE THING everyone looks forward to at the graduation.

This year, I think we're doing... Do-Re-Mi (this really cool glow-in-the-dark blacklight version, it's aaawesome. I'm asking if I can be the glow in the dark Snoopy, also. ;D), Avenue Q (I also wanna be a puppet.), High School Musical (LOL my friend is going to be Troy. Too too too hilarious. LOL@CHUUU), Wicked, and I think something else.

I know there's a video floating around youtube somewhere, I'll find it later.

Anyway, I reallyreally can't wait to do this. Just... last year's graduation was so fun. I mean, obv we weren't in it, but I'm in colorguard, and we stayed a few times to watch their practices and the full show. We were on their DVD and stuff, 'cause gotta do the 'Colorguard, ~attention!' stuff. And --

OH YEAH THAT REMINDS ME, WE MIGHT BE DOING JERSEY BOYS AGAIN.

As I was saying, and after practice, we'd all play Jersey Boys songs from the playlist and we'd dance around the auditorium, crouching down and sweeping up the confetti from the confetti guns, hahah.

I miss it so much, but it was so hot in the hallway. :')

Good memories.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Four point five. Empty Re: Four point five.

Post by tea-boy. Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:01 am

Yay Jenna. ZOMGGGG Four point five. 137632
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum