I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) And It Stings [pg]

Go down

(c) And It Stings [pg] Empty (c) And It Stings [pg]

Post by the way Thu 12 Feb 2009, 9:01 pm

Fandom: Naruto
Pairing: Kiba/Hinata
Type: Drabble
Genre: Romance/Angst/Drama
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, or the song by Freestyle.

-

-

He's crying as he says it, thin shining streams tracing a path on his cheeks, would've smeared the marks there had they not been inked into his skin. He's choking, gaze soft and weary like a little lost child without a home, would've said something more if his mouth hadn't been pressed down to keep it all in.

'Before I let you go,'

He's cupping her face with his hands, fingers calloused trembling and gentle, would've made up for the tears that weren't there and not wetting his palms. He's ghosting his thumbs under her eyes, smiles like a light house without the light, would've done it brighter if he'd smelled salt and loneliness from the cries she didn't make.

'I want to say,'

He's looking at her with something rueful, begets pricks of regret hurt and sadness in his feral grin, would've seen the surprise impaired into her expression if he wasn't shivering so much. He's loving her something really awful, realizes like a mother bird which ones never belonged to him, would've never told her if he was a slight more selfish than he was.

'I love you.'

He's keeping her close to him, strong withering and desperate arms locking around her, would've kissed her if it didn't entail taking back everything in the past few moments. He's pushing her away now, sacrifices like a hero against everything he needs wants and wishes for, would've turned back if he wasn't already ten steps away from her and eternities farther from her heart.

'I hope that you're listening,
'coz it's true.'

And she's watching him leave, back broad shuddering and hunched low, would've gone after him if she possessed half of the care he had held her with. And she knows who is better between the two of them, the girl who let her life slip by and the boy who was brave enough to give her up when she slipped through him as well, would've proven him wrong if she thought herself good enough to deserve him.

Last edited by 21st century breakdown- on Fri 13 Feb 2009, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: breakdown.)
the way
the way
Red Scare

Male
Number of posts : 530

http://www.twitter.com/shindiggs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum