I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep magnets out of your nose.

2 posters

Go down

Keep magnets out of your nose. Empty Keep magnets out of your nose.

Post by bittersweet. Wed 25 Feb 2009, 7:37 am

Backstory: My boyfriend (sirjama) is two years older than me, a junior. He goes to the community college for half the day and spends the other half at the high school. He leaves on a bus there in the morning and comes back after 9-10.
End backstory.

So I saw him after science today, and guess what he's wearing? These magnets on both sides of his nose and as snake bites. I'm not convinced they're real piercings. I jokingly yell at him, because he's cuter without metal in his face.

After math, the piercings are gone.
Guess where the magnets are?

Up his nose.

Yeah, I don't know how exactly they got up there. But they were really far up...like a little lower than your eyes, where the cartilage turns to bone. He said they hurt, I told him to go to the nurse...and he refused, of course. After every period until the end of the day I told him to go to the nurse and he refused every time. After school I made him promise to get help if he couldn't get them out.

Well, he's at the hospital now.
He went and checked in and everything, then stopped txting. Rob (his friend, living with him) txted me to say that they weren't sure if he needed surgery or not. A few minutes later, he said they might be able to get it out without surgery.

That was three and a half hours ago...
I have no idea what's going on. I'm so worried and terrified and scared and gaaaah. I've no idea how long a surgery like that would take, or how hard it would be, or any details like that.

I'm calling in a half-hour if I don't hear anything...

The moral of the story?
KEEP MAGNETS OUT OF YOUR NOSE!

Edit/Update: He's fine.
Didn't need surgery. Got it out okay. He's playing video games with Rob.
I'M GOING TO KILL THAT KID.
Keep magnets out of your nose. 917520 -loves- Keep magnets out of your nose. 203854 you have pleased him

Last edited by shipwrecked on Wed 25 Feb 2009, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got more info.)

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Keep magnets out of your nose. Empty Re: Keep magnets out of your nose.

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Wed 25 Feb 2009, 8:42 am

:'D

Poor him! -loves-
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down