I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear It.

Go down

Dear It. Empty Dear It.

Post by P R I N C E S S Sun 08 Mar 2009, 10:18 am

To My Dearest Mitchella,

*sigh* Oh how do I begin.
Well the best place to start is if you answer your phone, I know you're only not answering it because it is me. Coward.

You left me a in a shit house position you know.
Firstly, part of me is glad I found out the truth, I always knew you and Hannah were still doing it. She just wouldn't believe me. But on the other hand I hate you for hurting her.
Do you know how hard it is to hold someone while they cry over the person they left you for? Fuck hard okay. Hard to tell her it's okay, it was a mistake, you weren't worth it (actually that part was easy) but then it was hard because if she left me for you, then I must have been worth nothing. I think you are worthless, but somehow I come under you.

I don't know.
I'm scared. I'm scared after everything we went through she will take one look at you and forgive you, that's what always happens to me. Then, on the other hand, she does seem pretty mad. I don't know, I just wish I could be there when you see her, there to make sure you don't use pretty words, meaningless words to try and explain your filthy actions away. Becuase in my opinion you are nothing, disgusting. Not just because of what you did to Challah, but Hannah too. You slept with her without kissing her? You made her suck your fucking dick, but still no kisses? What sort of heartless person does that? Did you even care about her at all? Did you think about Shal while she was doing it? And don't say she could have said no, because I know exactly how she feels and she would never say no. Never to something that might bring the two of you closer, give her a chance, she loves you. You idiot.

But did we not do the same thing?
She had said we had to stop though, so atleast she has some heart. More than you anyway.
That's what scares me the most, how similar what you to did was, how that could make it eaiser for her to forgive you. I don't want her to. You are just a boy, and you are exactly like your group of friends. Exactly. You think you are different, you may have convinced her you are different, but you aren't.

You are a disgusting human being.

Hope your nose feels better, just kidding I hope it gives you hell.

Love. Emma.
P R I N C E S S
P R I N C E S S
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 639

Back to top Go down