I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Juliet November Alpha. (G)

2 posters

Go down

(c) Juliet November Alpha. (G) Empty (c) Juliet November Alpha. (G)

Post by the takedown. Mon 08 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

Bravo started packing his bags, placing everything he needed inside his satchel. It was a lot, but considering how he was going away for forever, he needed it all. He reasoned he only needed a few pairs of clothes, he could find a stream to wash in clothes in, he didn't need a full washing machine to make his clothes wearable. His books were next, he chose one which would never bore him, reading for eternity would be terrible if he chose the wrong one.

With his bag packed, Bravo pulled out his sidekick, and texted the person he was running away with, Juliet. They had planned this for ages and the day had finally come for them to unleash their final plan. They both wrote notes to their parents, telling them not to look for them, that they would be alright. Since they had each other, they would be.

Standing in the cold park, Bravo was glad he had bought an extra sweater, as he pulled it over his head, jogging on the spot to keep warm. In the distance, a figure started walking towards him, Juliet. She looked cold, rubbing her hands together, even though they were clad in thick mittens. He watched her light steps on the grass, disturbing the early morning dew on the leaves. Bravo started his way towards her, the short space between them would be minuscule compared to where they were going.

Pulling out his sidekick again, he sent a message to her, even though she was a few feet away, all it said was "I would explode for you." It was true, too. They often sent messages to each other like that, small concise messages explaining their love. It wasn't romantic love, no, it was something so much more than that. It could not even be explained in words, they only met recently, but look where they were now, running away together, forever.

Bravo saw the figure stop, and a bright light shone on her face, she was checking her phone. In the light from the screen, he could saw a smile spread across her face as she read his message, and this in turn put a smile on his face.

She continued walking, and as she reached him, he extended his arms, catching her, and embracing her, as she snuggled into his chest. As they both finally felt alive, she pulled away and looked up, looking at him, directly into his eyes.

"Where are we going?" She asked, with bright eyes, looking into his deep, pale ones.

"Everywhere, and nowhere," he replied, staring straight back.

"But we'll never get everywhere..." she started, before Bravo put his finger up to her lips.

"We have forever." This line made her eyes water, as they turned around, and walked out of the park.

Their adventure had just begun, and it wasn't going to end, for a long, long time.

checked. pp.J
the takedown.
the takedown.
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 1907

http://www.iamrevolution.net

Back to top Go down

(c) Juliet November Alpha. (G) Empty Re: (c) Juliet November Alpha. (G)

Post by anna may tronic. Tue 09 Sep 2008, 9:57 am

You know I love you. You know that this story is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. You know that I love it beyond belief.
You don't know that sometime when I'm not feeling so great I re-read it and it cheers me up beyond belief. It's gotten me through some pretty tough things. You've gotten me through some pretty tough things and I love you for it. I will always love you for that.

It was a lot, but considering how he was going away for forever, he needed it all.

I love this line. Its so beautiful in it's simplicity. So straight forwards. Forever. Forever. Like it's the most common thing the the world. Like it's not a big deal. So absolute in his belief that forever would be enough. It's beautiful.

He reasoned he only needed a few pairs of clothes, he could find a stream to wash in clothes in, he didn't need a full washing machine to make his clothes wearable. His books were next, he chose one which would never bore him, reading for eternity would be terrible if he chose the wrong one.

Bravo is so practical. So easy going in his quest. He didnt need a washing machine to make his clothes wearable. I love how he was willing to settle for less than he deserved. Beacuse he deserved the world, to run away with Juliet. I love that. It brings me to tears. Again, the word eternity is said so matter of factly. Like there is no doubt in Bravo's mind that this is what he wants, that this is something that he'll be able to live with for the rest of his life.

they would be alright. Since they had each other, they would be.

The would be alright.

It's that simple. They would be.

Pulling out his sidekick again, he sent a message to her, even though she was a few feet away, all it said was "I would explode for you." It was true, too. They often sent messages to each other like that, small concise messages explaining their love. It wasn't romantic love, no, it was something so much more than that. It could not even be explained in words, they only met recently, but look where they were now, running away together, forever.

This is my favourite lines. I just.... I love you, thats all.

"Where are we going?" She asked, with bright eyes, looking into his deep, pale ones.

"Everywhere, and nowhere," he replied, staring straight back.

"But we'll never get everywhere..." she started, before Bravo put his finger up to her lips.

"We have forever." This line made her eyes water, as they turned around, and walked out of the park.

Their adventure had just begun, and it wasn't going to end, for a long, long time.

Perfect
Perfect. I promise you it's perfect
Thankyou.
anna may tronic.
anna may tronic.
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down