I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Enrty.

Go down

Fourth Enrty. Empty Fourth Enrty.

Post by Who we are. Tue 17 Mar 2009, 5:25 pm

Not much today Got up, got ready for tafe. Found out Janelle wasnt going to tafe. Cried, left for tafe, got on a bus, the driver wouldnt stop so i had to walk heaps far ( past the actul tafe campus, so yeah. )
Was sick on the side of the road, cried some more on the side of the road. Like Dixon Road, Rockinghams busiest road. Got to tafe. Didnt do much. Mostly listend to music.
Went home, got changed, went to work.
Didnt do much there either. Belinda wouldnt let me leave even though i was supposed to leave 30mins ago before she let me. She dosnt like me. I rang my bell twice to get her attention, the then the girl across from me like kept hitting hers constantly untill the turned around to see what i wanted.
I really needed to pee so i had to wait another 5mins for someone to take over.
Then my register had no change, so i asked Belinda for some, 40mins later, no change. Asked Jade, she come back with Belinda so i ask again, 30mins later. STILL NO FUCKING CHANGE. Everyone else was getting change when they fucking asked once.
So i closed up and put stock away.
FINALLY went home, mum yelled at me for a while cause apparently i was in "a mood".
So i threw my dinner away, watched some of the News. Came on here.
Good day so far? No.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum