I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my super-useless week.

2 posters

Go down

my super-useless week. Empty my super-useless week.

Post by gloria- Sun 22 Mar 2009, 12:49 am

yes. this journal is about exactly what the title says.

well, if you read my journals (which i assume you do since you are reading this one) you'll know that i was out in vancouver last weekend watching a friend speedskating in the world championships.
she took two gold medals (1000m and team pursuit) and one bronze (1500m) due to a disqualification on the part of another canadian woman.
so that was pretty cool.
except that when we were going to go to dim sum (like chinese brunch, only better) for lunch on sunday, we couldn't because the goddamn st patrick's day parade was going on.
my super-useless week. 876675
but we got to go on monday anyway, with our speedskater friend, who, when i got up to go to the bathroom, asked 'is she full-grown?'
yes. i'm that tiny.

then, on tuesday, we flew down to colorado (where we are now). we used to live here and have skied the same mountain since i was two. we still own a condo near the mountain so we come back to ski as much as possible.
of course, now that they think i might have a torn acl, i'm not allowed to ski.
which means, obviously, that i've spent all week sitting on my ass watching movies.
i was going to write but have not been able to do much except finish chapters of stuff.
which is fail.

it's now saturday. we're having lunch soon and i'm hopefully going to spend most of the afternoon writing, though i doubt it.
which means more movies.
so far, i've watched the devil wears prada ( lol@chu ), tropic thunder, the dark knight, and million dollar baby.
million dollar baby was sad/frightening. it was well-made but i'd rather not watch it again.

i might watch milk today. or, i don't know, something dark humour.
like snatch only not. because i don't think we have it here.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

my super-useless week. Empty Re: my super-useless week.

Post by Jack Skellington Sun 22 Mar 2009, 12:55 am

You watch good cinema~ lol@chu

Anyway, I'm sorry you're week was so boring. It'll be better, I know it. -loves-
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down