I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

(c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13] Empty (c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13]

Post by Jack Skellington Mon 23 Mar 2009, 7:03 am

Title: Dance Lessons Necessary
Author: Me, Rita
Parings: Pete/Patrick
Rating: PG-13: mild cursing.
Summary: Pete and Patrick ballroom dance?!?
Type: One-shot
Link: Umm, yeah.

I totally stole the idea from here. call me a cheater if you must, but really.
--

"What the hell, Patrick! I SAID LEFT!" screamed Pete. Ashlee was teaching them how to dance the fox-trot, or at least what she thought was the fox-trot.

Pete "claimed" he was better than Patrick. It was never official. Ashlee, being poster wife of the century, said nothing when it was Pete who was the worse dancer. But, also, being the poster wife of the century told them that they needed dance lessons, and that Patrick should lead.

"Why don't I call up 'Dancing With The Stars'? They sure could use some more pros," said Patrick sarcastically. Patrick was never actually serious when talking with Pete and Ashlee. It was biting sarcasm towards Pete and witty puns with Ashlee.

"No, I know I can teach you guys! It's not all that hard. It just takes coordination."

"Uhh, yeah, which Patrick doesn't have. Remember, he's stands in the same damn place all show? Every show? Every show we've done in the past hundred years? Have you kept a tally?"

"No, I tried when we first started. Like that worked out." Patrick rolled his eyes. And to Pete, Patrick was the master of all things nerd. He always kept count of everything, and since he hadn't kept track of this, he was shocked.

"You don't KNOW? How do you not know? You're PATRICK for shit's sake!"

"Guys, really. Can we focus?" Ashlee was getting impatient. It doesn't take that long to learn the fox-trot. Or the box step. Whatever it was she was teaching them.

"Sorry, hun. Sorry Patrick's an ADD asshole." Pete made a face. It wasn't his signature face, but it was one he did often enough that it was almost a signature face.

"Ash, why did you marry him and have his child again? Remind me, what made you choose him?" Patrick's tone was broaching on incredibly annoying and rude. He still thought it was biting sarcasm.

"UGH. I AM SO OVER THIS. Pete, go make a video of this and put it on your stupid blog. I'm so done with both of your shit." Ashlee stormed out, aggravated and exasperated. Patrick was right. Sometimes. Pete was mostly the sweetest guy she'd ever met, but at times he just made you want to tear your hair out with all the fangirls and world tours. He was meant to be famous, and he was totally oblivious to it all. He liked the fame, he liked having people watch his every move.

Pete looked shocked. How could she do something like this? How could she just abandon him? "Where the hell are you going!? You didn't finish teaching us!" Pete whined.

Patrick sat there, thinking GOD YES. I can get back to my life now.

"Patrick, I'm sorry I called you an ADD asshole." Pete sounded sincere this time, but then said, "but not really. You know I love you, man."

"Pete, really. If we ever want to make it to be big YouTube stars, we have to do this right."

The next day, there was a 5-star, 800,000-viewed video of Pete and Patrick doing the box-step.

Mid-video, one of the security guards interjects, "You guys aren't doing the fox-trot, you're doing the box-step!" At this, everyone started laughing, and Pete and Patrick did too.

"What the hell, Ash?! I thought you said you were teaching us the fox-trot!"

"What?"

"Yesterday, at the hotel. You said you were teaching us the fox-trot."

"Oh, and?"

"IT'S NOT THE FOX-TROT."

"What is it?"

Pete was getting incredibly annoyed by his wife's shenanigans. She knew what was going on. He knew it.

"It's the fuckin' BOX-STEP."

Ashlee could not believe he was wasting her time like this. "Oh really. And why does this matter to me?"

"I just thought you'd like to be wrong, for once. You're always so right, babe. Love you."

"Love you too. Rock Germany's ass off." She hung up on him. "What a waste of time," she said to herself.

Pete was silently having psychic thoughts with Patrick. "We fuckin' owned, Patrick."

"Sure we did, Pete. Sure. You keep believin' that."

--
FIN.

Last edited by rhys-meyers, on Wed 25 Mar 2009, 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: meyers.)
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

(c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13] Empty Re: (c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13]

Post by paranoia Mon 23 Mar 2009, 10:50 am

(c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13] 783152

I enjoyed this c:
paranoia
paranoia
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

(c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13] Empty Re: (c) Dance Lessons Necessary [PG-13]

Post by Jack Skellington Mon 23 Mar 2009, 6:05 pm

Thank yew. [/smug]
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum