I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Denial (PG 13)

Go down

(c) Denial (PG 13) Empty (c) Denial (PG 13)

Post by zero Fri 12 Sep 2008, 4:28 pm

So.
Frerard, anybody?

Author: Zero. Me.

Title: Denial

Fandom: My Chemical Romance, Frerard.

Type: A Two-Shot. Short.

part i.

Cold air coated the room, the faint smell of smoke lingering in it. Frank came home from another one. Another one of his trips, another one of his attempts on staying straight. Every once in a while, he’ll find a way to get laid, in every way possible.

Not that he had much of a problem getting that. He had the looks, the money, and the cock. Gerard didn’t agree with this, of course. But he had to go with it. It was part of the plan.

He stood up from his seat and walked to the couch where his friend was, eyes fighting to be open. Gerard sighed and shook his head. “Frank?”

“Hmm?” His eyes snapped wide open when he answered. His voice was high, and he turned to him with a smile. His golden eyes surrounded by his red addiction, they weren’t as beautiful as it was supposed to be. Gerard propped his hands on his knees and leaned closed to him. He sniffed and sneered.

Frank laughed, reached up to his face and slapped him. Gerard controlled his anger, he was good at that. After all the years he’s had with Frank, he had to be good at that. “You don’t look so pretty anymore, Frank.” Gerard glared and slapped him too. He grabbed the glass of tap water on the table and emptied it on the other boy.

He just laughed again, that cynical laugh. He brought his hand up and Gerard quickly grabbed hold on it and pulled him out of his misery. He jumped up, brought his arms around Gerard’s neck and said, “Wee!” Gerard could feel Frank’s heartbeat vibrate against his chest. After a beat or two, he finally enveloped Frank’s small body with his arms.

It was just the two of them, alone, bundled up in each other’s arms. Nobody was watching. The silence wasn’t as comforting as Gerard thought it would be, but Frank started humming. Gerard sighed, hugged Frank closer and kissed the nape of his neck before placing his forehead against it. He knew this wasn’t going to last very long, but he took his chances whenever he could.

“Frank?” he said, tears burning his eyes. He breathed in and out before letting go of Frank. The boy still had the same wide grin on his face; his eyes stared at Gerard’s dreamily. He pushed towards him, but Gerard’s hands stopped him on his shoulders, gripping them.

“Do you love me?” his voice was weak, just like how he felt.

Frank let his head drop. “Mm . . .” he hummed. Maybe you could’ve mistaken this action as thinking. But no. Frank Iero wasn’t thinking.

Slowly, he brought his head up again and then let it drop before Gerard could meet his eyes. He did it another time before he said, “Yep.”

Gerard’s heart broke.

“Go to sleep, Frank.” Then he left.
zero
zero
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1813

Back to top Go down

(c) Denial (PG 13) Empty Re: (c) Denial (PG 13)

Post by zero Fri 12 Sep 2008, 6:09 pm

part ii

“Frank, you’re gay and you know it.”

The two boys sat alone again, the day after the episode. They stared at each other’s eyes, one furious with anger and the other calm. Gerard decided it would be wrong to put what happened the other night against Frank, so he left it alone and hoped he would forget about it. He slept peacefully that night, but he doubted Frank did.

“I know what I am, go to hell.” But at the back of his mind, he knew Gerard was right. “What happened to our deal? Our plan?” But he was too angry to even notice the little voice in his head. Frank was the kind of person that was afraid of change.

Gerard seemed perfectly fine with change. “Remind me of our plan, Frankie,” he dared. The corner of his lips started to pull up in a smug way.

Frank arched his eyebrows, he knew Gerard hadn’t forgotten. “You were supposed to help me . . .” And he fell for Gerard’s trap with those simple words. Gerard knew he had him.

“Because you thought you were gay, right?” he said, leaning back of the chair he was sitting on and he lifted his legs and placed it on top of a table. “So you’ve once thought you were gay. What’s so wrong about that?”

“Fuck you Gerard, I’m married, I love my wife.” He turned away, but he could hear Gerard sigh and he could imagine him rolling his eyes. He had a feeling he was going to lose this game.

He was losing already. “And yet you go out every night and fuck other women, just so you could make sure you can stay straight. And I have to stay here, answer your wife’s phone calls and cover you up.” Gerard scoffed, the temptation of mentioning last night’s events burning his throat. “If you wanna cheat on your wife, at least do it right.”

“Yeah? How?” Frank turned to him again and looked at his best friend with distaste. The look really had no affect to Gerard, he knew that deep down inside Frank, he knew he was right.

Gerard laughed, “Fuck a guy, that’s how.” The amused sound hurt Frank the way his hurt Gerard the night before. But, of course, Frank didn’t know that. He didn’t speak, knew it was no use against Gerard. Gerard was always right, it wasn’t even funny. “Being gay’s not so bad.”

“Easy for you to say, not everybody’s like you.” That was Frank’s mistake. Asking for help from your gay best friend, of course that was his wrong turn. “If you’re so sure, prove to me right now that it really isn’t so bad.”

Within a matter of minutes, Frank’s lips were trembling against Gerard’s. The moment was almost too near perfect except for the taunting voices in their heads. The guilt might’ve been too much to handle, but Gerard wouldn’t let go. He would’ve done everything just to make his friend realize.

He didn’t need to do anything too drastic, and maybe this was one of the happiest moment of Gerard’s life. “You see, Frank? I was right all along.” Except for one imperfection.

Frank had eyes for someone else.

checked; SP
zero
zero
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1813

Back to top Go down