I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my dreams.

Go down

In my dreams. Empty In my dreams.

Post by drackie. Wed 01 Apr 2009, 5:06 pm

I met you Kate.
It was magical, you were so nice and soo.. funny. I miss you now.

I woke up, early.. I had to take Amy to her pysc appointment. Afterwards, we went back home to find you sitting on our couch.. I smiled, and you stood up and introduced yourself.
You said that you needed to get away from LA, so you came over here.. and you saw us and thought this would be a good place to live.
I showed you around, my bedroom floor was the only place you could sleep. You didn't mind. So that's okay.
We hung around Kwinana for awhile, you said it was a really cute town.. The local's made you giggle because of how bogan they were. You also giggled at the word bogan.
You decided we needed a night out, you got us fake ID's when Amy didn't even need a fake one. You took us to some gay bar.. that doesnt actually exist. And people kept coming up to you and asking you if you were really you. You just smiled and said yes.. even after the millioneth time.
The next day the WA Pride Fair was on.. for some reason in Kwinana, we decided to go. Everyone kept calling you "Shane" after your stupid character, you just kept saying whose Shane? And quickly ran back to me. It was adorable.

But.. In my dream.. I kissed you.. It was.. Incredble.
And even those I love Amy, I don't regret kissing you at all.
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down