I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, I left my house.

3 posters

Go down

Finally, I left my house. Empty Finally, I left my house.

Post by the lover. Thu 09 Apr 2009, 2:03 am

Yep. I left my house today. And to actually do something. I wasn't wasting my time trying to lose weight or tanning or something equally pointless. I visited an actual person, at their actual house. And get this - it was during the day. No partying, no "hxc" scenesters acting like prats and no "inappropriate" jokes... well, some.

In between telling me how I should get off my ass and achieve something in my life, my mom's been nagging me to visit my old primary school friends. I haven't really made the effort to talk to any of them in months but my friend Lianne called me last night and asked if I wanted to go to her house. My mom told her I would love to and so today I dragged myself out of my bed at 10AM. Not that I sleep very much but I like to lie in bed and mope/daydream (or are they the same thing?).

Turns out, Lianne's still pretty awesome. Plus, she's a huge fan of Hey Monday! No one else I know around here has ever heard of them but I lovelovelove them and think Cassadee Pope is the shizz. She made me swear on Fall Out Boy that I would take her with me when I go to see them in May but I had my fingers crossed. I will take her but I didn't want to jeopardise my favourite band.
We caught up, she took some photographs of me for her Photography coursework and then we watched Twilight because the DVD came out on Monday and I've only seen a crappy pirate version. To be honest, the books and the film suck to the max but Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson is so hot that it makes Stephenie Meyer's horrific writing skills all better. We all love hot, teenaged, sparkle-in-the-light vampires deep down.

So I spent a few hours at Lianne's house and I met her grandparents again, which was awkward because they kept talking to me in Dutch and all I could say was "hallo", "ja" and "dank u". Then my mother drove me back home and I went on the computer and updated my Spreadshirt store. True, the prices are ridiculous but I'm too lazy to go and transfer it all to MySoti. Plus the tote bag is very nice.

And now for some shameless self-advertising.

Boy Robot. (Yeah, I know, what a lame name. LMFAOOO)

Why did I write such a pointless and boring journal? I don't know. Maybe I should get a diary instead.
the lover.
the lover.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 661

http://kaydoubleyou.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Finally, I left my house. Empty Re: Finally, I left my house.

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:49 pm

Ooh ooh ooh is that your clothing designs?
I went and saw the Photos thread so obvs it is lol@chu don't mind me and my slow brain

But dude that's hella awesome you have pleased him I love the 'Get Rich' ones. I'd totally buy one except it's in pounds AND would have to ship from the UK and, hi, jobless here x_x

And lol dude I've been scanning bigcartel; you could have a WAY worse name than Boy Robot. I think it's cute.

But ugh I must disagree; deep down I still hate sparkly vampires. I wrote a story much like Twilight when I was 14. Only it was better.

Although it involved Ryan Ross so I may be biased hmmmm
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:15 am

testosterone boy wrote:
But ugh I must disagree; deep down I still hate sparkly vampires.

LOL SPEAKING OF WHICH

My friend who hates Twilight found this:

http://meru-chan.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-feat-Zombiez-105020200

lololol.

Edward wears body glitter.
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down