I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spring breakkkkk

Go down

spring breakkkkk Empty spring breakkkkk

Post by . Fri 10 Apr 2009, 11:23 am

OHAI DER IAR
I R MARLEE UR ADMIN WHO IS A BAD ADMIN COZ SHE IS ALWAYS BUSY
but now i'm on spring break. and of course it's racing season and shit but still.
what's up.
i promise i exist.
but i feel like talktalktalkinggggggg (as mikey knows very well - i had a lot of coffee and caffeine for me takes a long time to wear off.

so yesterday, this happened.
math class also known as "we're doing a project?" "on what?" "CONES!" also known as the day before spring break where i went to school for one period and did...this with my friends nathan and brandon (ok it's not my fault there are legit three girls in my math class and one of them is at a wedding in AUSTRALIA)

a sampling (there are 56 on fbook):

ohai der i look rather small
what? nine am? you expect me to look awake?
wut. i don't even know. too much caffeine.
the lights were off because we were playing with lasers. creeeeeeeper.
those uniforms. so hot.
whoa now. don't go all awake on me here.
my sweatshirt. yellow it is.
bitch you eatin mah shoe
where b ur cleavage?
we r obvs so ~scene
there are wayyy more where that came from.
(no i don't expect you to see those all).
then i left school, went to the doctor and OH GUESS WHAT?! i grew an inch. no longer am i 5"3. i am 5"4. wutwutwut. i'm so...so...average height. lol. i'm in the 50% percentile for height.

then i went to crew and it sucked.
then i was like WHOOOOOO SPRING BREAKKKKK
and then i got two new ipods (bragging rights per un momento. i own two shuffles, two classic black videos, one touch, three nanos, one really old photo. nine ipods for five people.) because the older clip on shuffles are on sale and i like them to work out with. green and blue. very pretty.

then this morning nothing interesting happened except mikey and i talked. which was good. very good.
then it stopped raining and my dad was like "we will go and you will learn how to drive stick."
guess what? HAHA BAD IDEA.
i stalled the car like oh, you know, twenty billion times. SO FRICKEN TRAUMATIZING

then i got to rowing and it was really good.
i was in a boat called the flying bear and we won all of our little mini races (pieces). and i don't think we were like expected to.
then i was only a half pound of weight.
so when i got home, i went out to dinner coz my mom's not home. and we were about to go in and then suddenly we noticed there was like...a fight or some shit going on. some guy got arrested. we watched the whole thing (my dad and i). then we went in and had dinner. always pleasant i guess.

then i was walking out and i saw two of my friends from school going to watch bike polo in the subway parking lot. they were like "you should comeeee" and i was like *doesn't have on bra* so i didn't go. i came home and watched rowing on youtube. which i will not link unless you want to see. may i just say that australia dies before they can rly get anything done. hella.
k yeah.

goodnight.

Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum