I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mindless Self Indulgence!

Go down

Mindless Self Indulgence! Empty Mindless Self Indulgence!

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Mon 13 Apr 2009, 7:39 am

So, I went to the Mindless Self Indulgence last night at The Tivoli HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN
It was so wicked awesome!!!
I've been to The Tivoli once before to see MCR but that was when I was 15 and was too scared of going close to the stage. The Tivoli is really small though so it's not like I was that far away. Anyway, Annabel and I got there early so we were pretty close and then got even closer when the The Red Paintings played. The mosh was really crazy when they played, more crazy than when MSI was playing Neutral
Probably because I was middle front, a few people behind the barrier, and people were pushing like crazy. Annabel and I ended up moving by the time MSI came over to the left which was actually really awesome because we were still really close and Steve was over that side. Oh, and Jimmy came over that side and hardly went over to the right side... haha to the people over there lol@chu

Jimmy was so wicked, he made a boy get on stage and be his new horse and he totally jibbed $50 off this kid LMFAOOO And he stripped down to his underpants for us because we were his best friends after three minutes lol@chu

I was kinda bummed that they didn't play an encore though :(
BUT cause I waited for quite a while people left and I was right against the barrier when Kitty came out and signed stuff so she signed my hand and shirt Mindless Self Indulgence! 42448 Then Steve Righ? signed my shirt but Jimmy didn't have a pen at the time so just rubbed my head a lot LMFAOOO

Though we when got outside Jimmy was in the carpark behind these big bars signing stuff so he signed my shoe for me and hugged me through the bars saying that "It's like we're in prison! Will you visit me in prison?"
So that was mega awesome i r pleased.

Overall, mega mega mega awesome time.
Hopefully they'll come back with Lyn-Z next time.
(For some reason I'm bad luck and never get to see full bands play Mindless Self Indulgence! 917520 Both times I've seen MCR it wasn't a full band and then Lyn-Z is having baby I'm all like talk to it. to my luck.)

HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN HOLY SHIT, MAAAAAN

EDIT:

These are some (shitty) photos from the concert!

Mindless Self Indulgence! 3271_69801543247_532383247_1621399_
Mindless Self Indulgence! 3271_69801568247_532383247_1621401_
Mindless Self Indulgence! 3271_69801578247_532383247_1621402_
Kinky: starstruck.
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum