I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

many things. many things...

Go down

many things. many things... Empty many things. many things...

Post by . Wed 22 Apr 2009, 10:58 am

1 - for the green day show summary check my lj (omgfishcamp). i'm too lazy to copypaste.
2 - the rest of the things i have been thinking about follow.
3 - EDITED IN HERE O WAT: i changed my theme. i missed being fish camp. mikey and i do match though. it's 21st century breakdown!

so today i had an exhausting day, basically. i woke up at five AM to go running because the heat here is unbearable during the day. i ran, i went to school, i dissected a motherfucking worm. EW. EW. EW.

in a month i have to dissect a pig >.<
fu biology. why didn't i just take the damn class last year?

i spark note-d my english homework and got 15/14 on the quiz - never read song of solomon. i also ended up having a discussion on facial piercings instead of doing work in that class. yup. i've got a 95. nbdddd. never actually done my homework at home...

then at study hall (meeting period - mp - we have an hour free period every other day) i was in my old english teacher's class with my friends, talking about how my honors english one class was the best class in the world (i wasn't smart enough to get into honors two. or three. and therefore no ap [advanced placement] english for me senior year). she's the chair of the english department though and she said she'd try to get me into her class next year when she teaches normal english second semester. i was like OHEMGEE MSEARLYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSS

then i went to crew and we are in sniffing distance of regional finals so we worked out like a fucking bitch. it was hard. it was good. i hope we can go faster >.<

Administrator.

Female
Number of posts : 367

Back to top Go down