I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I broke my finger!!!

3 posters

Go down

I broke my finger!!! Empty I broke my finger!!!

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Tue 28 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

COLON HORROR! COLON HORROR! COLON HORROR!

It's true lol@chu

I had a mega eventful day today, it was awesome and then... not so awesome umm... .___.
I went to the doctors, the dentist, the hairdresser and then... the hospital OMFG.

So this morning I had to go to the doctors cause I had this freaky lump inside my bottom eye lid NOT COOL
Turns out it's some cyst thingy and I got some random cream to make it go away so that was good.

So, I went home to wait to go to the dentist and just as we were about to leave I ran through the living room and accidently smashed my hand into a cabinet. I was like rolling on the floor swearing LMFAOOO but mum just thought I'd bruised it.

Then I went to the dentist for a tooth check-up and my teeth are all good and clean and lovely lol@chu
The dentist was happy and so was I cause the dentist scares me so it was good I didn't have to be there that long. Though she wanted me to sign some form but I couldn't cause my hand hurt to much -narrows eyes-
After that my mumma dropped me straight to the hairdressers, though I was a bit early so I visited Claire cause she works nearby nawwww, and then I got my hair dyed with permenant dye for the first time i r pleased.
It's kinda of bright-ish red colour though still kinda darkish... I really love it, I've never had red hair before so it's all very exciting lol@chu

By the time my hair was done my ring finger on my right hand had swollen up huge near the knuckle so mum took me to the hospital to get it x-rayed. Turns out I cracked it OMFG. so it's all strapped up and it hurts like a mega bitch -narrows eyes-
I've only ever broken my nose before, embarrassing sleep walking incident at Amanda's, so it's kind of exciting and... painful at the same time LMFAOOO
Kinky: starstruck.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

I broke my finger!!! Empty Re: I broke my finger!!!

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Tue 28 Apr 2009, 5:09 pm

Omg D: that fails hardcore.

I've never broken a bone, but I "hairline fractured" my arm once. Apparently it's like 'Oh you're not hardcore enough for a break... or a fracture... but you did hurt it.'

Although I was kind of glad something had happened, because I cried my eyes out and I would have felt like a wimp otherwise :well HELLO!

Dude do you havea laptop? Cause otherwise taking notes and shit is gonna be hard x_x

Andandand that hair sounds like it'd really suit you :D you should post picturesss
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Tue 28 Apr 2009, 8:24 pm

Holy cow. Fail. I've broken two bones (my left foot and a toe) so I feel your pain.

Hope it gets better soon. -loves- My toe healed in like 3 days after they put a splint on it, so it shouldn't be too bad. you have pleased him
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinky: starstruck. Wed 29 Apr 2009, 2:05 pm

I tried writing today since I was only at uni for an hour but it looks like I'm writing with my left hand LMFAOOO
So, tomorrow I'm bringing my laptop cause I'm there from 8 - 4.

It feels a bit better today though the tape they strapped it with was kinda itchy -narrows eyes-
It's really purple though... I showed Emily and she freaked out lol@chu
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1201

Back to top Go down

Post by LADIES AND GENTLEMEN Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:12 am

Lol yes, that would be... awkward, to say the least. Thankfully I hurt my left arm, so writing wasn't a problem, but it sucked cause I was still doing gymnastics then.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Administrator.

Male
Number of posts : 3875

http://mformikey.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Skellington Thu 30 Apr 2009, 7:25 am

Dude, the bone still pops out three years after I broke it in my foot. It's pretty disgusting.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down