I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I go to a PSHS

Go down

I go to a PSHS Empty I go to a PSHS

Post by bittersweet. Wed 29 Apr 2009, 6:35 am

Pedophile Suicidal High School.

Isn't that a terrible thing to say? One of my friend's brothers said that on Facebook.

But the sad thing is, it's true. Yesterday, the third teacher this year was convicted of having a sexual relationship with a student (this was the first one that was rape, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing). It seems like we have at least one suicide per year. Supposedly, we have some of the highest suicide rates in the state.

School has been, let's just say, interesting the past few days.

Yesterday, because of various things, I was on the verge of a breakdown and crying in the halls. The boy mostly causing this was still ignoring me, because hey, what junior wants to be seen with a freshman, or a Christian freshman at that? /sarcasm. (He's Christian, too, btw)

Today was better. Mr. Poopyface in question was avoiding me to the point where I thought he'd been sick because I didn't see him at all. But y'know, he can go deceive himself all he wants. See if I care.

Tomorrow's Seeker's. Half looking forward to it, half not.
Next day I'm really looking forward to. It's Craze, an activity for the youth group I go to, and we're going to whirly ball. Bumper cars + teenage boys + sticks + crack (should) = fun.

Now that I've rotted your brain enough...
I have to go take allergy medicine.

bittersweet.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 522

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum