I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do i do

2 posters

Go down

What do i do Empty What do i do

Post by Who we are. Sun 17 May 2009, 7:59 pm

when i cant do anything.

So i was sitting here watching Trading Spouses.
For thoes of you who dont know what that is, its a show that takes two families and swapes the wifes or parter. At the end of the two week period each wife decides how thier homestay families spend $50,000.
On this particualr episode (it was only pt1) they swaped a psychotherapist thats free spirited and a lady who is a strong believing Christian.
Ahhh now you see were this is going.
Anyway, the Christian chick, is out there. Like shes hardcore. She thinks the entire house is posessed and all of the family is going to hell. The husband runs a radio station thats pretty much a relationship advice service. On the day the Christian was going to the Radio Station, they also had a psycic. Shes think thier unholy and screamed at him and left the room and begged for a fucking church. It completly unprovoked. His family are christians and he carries a cross since he was 12.
But none of this is the point.
Im just so angry that they are portraying Christians to be... like that. THEIR FUCKING NOT.
I respect peoples belifes. If you dont belive in a God thats good, i dont either. If you do thats great too.
Arrrgh i dont know.
Its just frusturating.
I actully cried. He was nothing like that. First thing he asked when i sat down, him being a Chaplin, was if i belived in God.
I said no, and accepted that and said he wouldnt talk about him while he was with me. Even though we did cause io brought him up. As a healthy debate.
I dont know, it was odd.
Im jsut so angry, its been over a year since we have had a proper conversation and i still cringe everytime someone brings up any kind of religion.
I jsut cant handle it anymore.
Its pathetic, i know.
Since i left that place and stopped talking to him. Ive been so alone? Emo i know. But i have no one. Yeah i have friends. But its not the same.
lol, but this - but that.
Im just going to go be emo else where.
Goodnight IAR.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1169

http://whowearre.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What do i do Empty Re: What do i do

Post by drackie. Mon 18 May 2009, 9:46 am

You are calling him and making an appointment and I am taking you to see him Thursday, whether you want to or not.
drackie.
drackie.
Red Scare

Female
Number of posts : 686

Back to top Go down

What do i do Empty Re: What do i do

Post by Who we are. Mon 18 May 2009, 12:53 pm

lols, no.
Who we are.
Who we are.
Leading by Example