I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Oh Poor Me [PG-13]

2 posters

Go down

(c) Oh Poor Me [PG-13] Empty (c) Oh Poor Me [PG-13]

Post by Jack Skellington Fri 29 May 2009, 3:57 am

Title: Oh Poor Me
Author: Reetuh.
Rating:PG-13 for content
Exerpt: Amanda had the whole room in stitches, so I grabbed this opportunity to get into the bathroom and be unheard as I threw up the remnants of my dinner.
Summary: Girl is bulimic. Girl's family finds out about it.
Type: Chaptered/Incomplete

Chapter One
My sister, Amanda, had just started telling a story. I could hear her from the bathroom. It was one that happened when she was 4 or 5, I must've been about 7 or 8. I'm 3 years older than my older sister, and we have one brother in between us. We are all now 8 years older. She was telling about when we were playing Queen and Princess in our house. I was always the queen, acting as a mother figure. Our brother, Ian, a year and a half younger than me, always played our servant, named Ian, ironically enough.

She kept going with the story, making my whole family laugh at her utter sarcasm and wit. It was a family affair, people had brought food- and by our family, I mean our aunt, uncle, and their kid, Greg. He's a year older than me, and he's an asshole to me, but he's sweet as can be to Amanda and Ian.

I guess I'm used to it by now, though. I grew up with him, visits on the weekends so we older than me, he couldn't hang out with me anymore. I resented him for a long time for that.

Amanda had the whole room in stitches, so I grabbed this opportunity to get into the bathroom and be unheard as I threw up the remnants of my dinner. I've learned how to do it so as not to attract attention to myself- by doing it quietly and covering up my bad breath with the pack of tic-tacs in the back of the medicine cabinet. I always turned on the water too when I threw up, so it sounded less like throwing up and more like going to the bathroom.

It was only this time though, that I forgot about the tic-tacs.

Last edited by peacemaker- on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: peacemaker.)
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

(c) Oh Poor Me [PG-13] Empty Re: (c) Oh Poor Me [PG-13]

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Fri 29 May 2009, 8:32 am

It's a good introduction!
I can't wait to read the next part. (:
Adrisole Q. Kazoo