I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Cry [M]

3 posters

Go down

(c) Cry [M] Empty (c) Cry [M]

Post by obscene Sat 20 Jun 2009, 6:14 am

Title: Cry
Rating: M
Author: obscene
Genre: Sonfiction; Fanfiction
Fandom: Ryden
Pairing: Ryan Ross & Brendon Urie
Warnings: Abuse, self-inflicted abuse, and death.
Excerpt: “Make me cry?” Ryan asked.
“No,” Ryan almost began to cry at the thought of Brendon saying no. However, Brendon spoke again, “you make me cry.”

No one makes you cry more than the people you love.

First and only chapter

Ryan needed sleep. Ryan didn’t want to sleep. Ryan wanted to cry. Ryan needs to cry. Ryan Ross is a needy person.

Brendon didn’t need sleep. He needed control over his life. Brendon is a control freak.

Ryan needs love. Ryan needs only love Brendon can give him. He doesn’t understand what it is about Brendon that makes Ryan need him so damn much. Could it be his voice? Could it be his touch? Or could it be the fact that Brendon has the natural ability to make Ryan cry whenever Ryan wished it.

No one quite understood why Brendon was always with Ryan. Fans assumed a secret relationship. Others would say I was for publicity reasons and to make the fans happy. Of course, Brendon has a loving girlfriend. However, Ryan cheated on his with a mysterious person. Ryan wasn’t into girls like Brendon was. Ryan was into boys; more so Brendon than any other boy out there.

Brendon wasn’t into boys like Ryan. Girls were his favorite. Fat girls, skinny girls, tall girls and short girls- he loved them all. But every night he would crawl into bed with Ryan and make Ryan happy. Even though he did, he didn’t understand why Ryan needed him to be able to sleep. He assumed it was nightmares.

It definitely wasn’t nightmares. It was the fact that Ryan loved how controlling Brendon could be. The kind of control that made Ryan cry.

Being the good friend that Brendon is, he would go sleep with Ryan every night. Ryan would make the strange request to have Brendon make him cry. Brendon didn’t really mind the odd request. In fact, he loved it. He loved being able to give Ryan the pleasure of crying, or make him wait. Having control over someone’s happiness made Brendon a very happy man.

When Ryan first asked for Brendon to make him cry, Brendon just tried to comfort Ryan. That wasn’t what Ryan asked for and left Brendon on the bed to go find some other way to make himself cry. Sometimes it was smashing his head into the door, cutting his leg, burning himself, or even pushing himself downstairs. No one knew these things but Brendon. Ryan would tell Brendon anything he asked when crying. They would sit on the soft cotton sheets with the blinds closed and Ryan would cry and Brendon would watch emotionless.

In some ways, Brendon wanted to comfort Ryan and get him help, in other ways he wanted to be selfish and keep the control over Ryan. Only once did he ask Ryan why. Ryan never answered and just hopped of the bedroom and walked away into the darkness outside. For the week after that, Ryan spoke to no one. He would do his makeup and play the shows. After the week, Ryan cracked and walked in front of a moving car. Never had Ryan cried so much and gained so much satisfaction in one. He tried it a few more times before he realized people were getting suspicious and had to stop. Ryan then went back to having Brendon make him cry. It was the next best and easiest thing next to car crashes.

Ryan never wanted the comforting Brendon tried to slip in. Ryan just wanted to cry and be reminded of the things he has done and the places he’s left. Ryan only ever wanted was to feel something.

No one ever asked Ryan why he cried every night. No one ever asked why Brendon left Ryan’s room every night with a blank stare on his face. They all assumed secret relationship. They were right, but not exactly in the way they thought.

“I didn't wish to be somewhere else. Your face was comforting to me. I don't remember you smiling, but just the same. I didn't know you and you didn't know what to make of me. It was peaceful that night.” Ryan spoke calm. It shocked Brendon. Ryan never spoke until after he started crying.

Brendon didn‘t know quite what to say, so he said the first thing that popped into his head; “A kind of friendship all too serious.”

“Or not serious enough. Make me cry, Brendon. One last time, please?” One last time? Was Ryan being serious? Brendon didn’t want this to be the last time. Brendon needs control. This time it was Brendon’s turn to get off the bed and leave the room, slamming the door behind him. Ryan looked out the window and saw the moon. Pale and full, it reminded him of everything he’s messed up. And that made him cry more than ever. He may have just messed up the only thing he had going for him. He had Brendon so close to him, and now Brendon may be gone because Ryan wanted to try being less of a baby. He wanted to be strong and independent like the women Brendon date. He wanted Brendon to want him.

Ryan didn’t see that Brendon wanted Ryan as much as he could when he got to make Ryan cry.

Ryan went to sleep that night without crying- and it was the worst sleep he’s ever gotten. He had nightmares full everything he hated. He dreamt of being murdered by Brendon’s jealous girlfriend; of not being able to cry ever again; and worst of all, loosing Brendon.

When Ryan awoke, he woke restless. Ryan wasn’t sure where he was, but he felt far away and cold. The clock read a time Ryan wasn’t sure was real. Maybe it was Ryan’s eyes playing a trick on him. Either way, Ryan’s eyes moved quickly to the window for some idea of where he was. It was quiet, and snow was frosted on the window. He moved his eyes to the door, and before reaching the door he saw someone. Brendon was sitting in a chair with a book, but he wasn’t reading. He was watching Ryan with soft eyes. Brendon put his book down and came next to Ryan. Brendon put his arms around Ryan and pulled him close. Ryan shuttered at Brendon’s touch. Brendon doesn’t used come this close to him. He likes it.

“Make me cry?” Ryan asked.

“No,” Ryan almost began to cry at the thought of Brendon saying no. However, Brendon spoke again, “you make me cry.”

The thought of Brendon crying would make Ryan cry more than the thought of him saying no. This was perfect for Ryan.

“Sing me a sad song, Ryan. Teach me to do what you do.” Ryan sang a sag song in Brendon’s ear and in between the song lines, he would whisper to Brendon the things Ryan does when no one is watching.

Now Ryan was in control and Brendon didn’t know what to do with himself. Roles were reversed and both boys found it more interesting than their previous roles. Things were different and exciting.

For the next five weeks Ryan has all the control and Brendon felt all the pain. The older boy no longer had bruises, cuts or burns. The younger boy now had twenty stitches, one broken leg, eight bruises, three burns, and eleven cuts. Brendon liked taking things to levels Ryan never thought of.

One day, Ryan woke up ready for control, but instead he found Brendon at a level Ryan never even thought of. He found his never lover on the floor passed out. Scrambling out of bed, he grabbed the photo and ran to Brendon’s motionless body. Brendon had no pulse- he wasn’t breathing.

Brendon was dead.

And now, Ryan was crying again.

No one makes you cry more than the people you love.

Last edited by gloria- on Sat 08 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: gloria.)
obscene
obscene
New Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 22

http://www.myspace.com/31754575x

Back to top Go down

(c) Cry [M] Empty Re: (c) Cry [M]

Post by --- Sat 20 Jun 2009, 7:27 am

-

Last edited by --- on Tue 29 Dec 2009, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

---