I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Uccello.

Go down

(c) Uccello. Empty (c) Uccello.

Post by tea-boy. Tue 21 Jul 2009, 11:52 am

Title: Uccello.
Rating: PG
Author: Me
Genre: Fiction.
Summary/Excerpt: A 'bird' and its keeper.
Side note: Title is really unoriginal if you know Italian.

-----

You looked so down. So I picked you up off the dirt road and dusted off your wings. Your porcelain face had cracked and faded, but left me breathless nonetheless. Your smile was gorgeous even when it didn't shine. There was no mistaking the divinity in your ruined features. Your shaking frame rotted in my mind and I frowned upon your mistreatment subtly. I took you in and made you a home (or was it you that did that for me?). Nursed your shattered smile, and watched your defeated countenance slip away into the midnight winds. I smiled wider than anything when I saw the rose flutter to your cheeks and your graying plumage regain its color. Such beautiful symphonies fell from your lips. But I had to step back, because you belonged with others that shone brighter than I. And as I watched you float away, my heart rose through my chest as stole away in your garments, safe and content. You left a bittersweet kiss against my skin. My splendid bird; I love you all my days.

Last edited by Sheepy on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked:sheep)
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum