I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) The Victorious Secret [M]

Go down

(c) The Victorious Secret [M] Empty (c) The Victorious Secret [M]

Post by gloria- Sat 08 Aug 2009, 10:12 am

Title: The Victorious Secret
Author: meee. carmen.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Rating: M - sexual themes, violence, assault, etc
Type: Chaptered/incomplete
Summary: Leto Eileen Victoria Gonzalez de Ruano lives a life fraught with secrets. She is a musician in a band, and her stage name is Nikki Nine. She has a secret admirer who is not so secret. She carries her mother's name because few people know of her father – only her, her parents and grandparents, and a select few elder members of the Order of the Phoenix. And, of course, there is The Secret, to which she is intricately and irreconcilably entwined. There is only one person who knows all of The Secret, and it's not her. In fact, she doesn't even know there is a Secret yet...

--

Chapter I

“I'm sorry, but, do you know him?”

The pretty girl looked at the man who had spoken, tucking a strand of white-blonde hair behind her ear. “Yes, of course,” she said, and went back to flirting with the cute boy across the restaurant.

The tall gangly man rolled his eyes, grumbling to one of the two others sitting at their table. “Didn't she say she wasn't planning on dating anyone this summer?”

“Aw, chill out, Bren,” the green-haired companion soothed, patting the bassist on the shoulder. “It's just a bit of harmless flirting.”

Brenden narrowed his eyes at the keyboard-playing guitarist. “Nothing she ever does, Nicholas, is harmless. Even this.”

“Whatever, dude. It's not actually even either of our business,” Nick snorted, taking a sip of his café con leche and settling into his seat. “And besides, she's almost sixteen and her mom's away from home for a month. She should have some fun.”

The red-haired bassist gave a long-suffering sigh, and glowered at the fourth friend, the drummer, whose silvery eyes were following the waitress as she leaned over to pour more water. “Sasha!” he snapped, and the man jolted out of his trance, looking away from the server's butt to his friend. “For once, could you please think about something besides sex?”

“Are you kidding me?” The bald guy smirked and gestured to their guitarist, who was making eyes at the blond eating alone across the room. “And evidently, Leto can't either.”

The girl looked around at the sound of her name, blue and black eyes wide and innocent. “Leto can't what either?” she asked.

“Can't keep your mind out of the gutter,” Sasha informed her gleefully.

She leaned back in her seat satisfactorily, chest slanting attractively as her fingers expertly located the black streak twisted into her blonde locks. She bit the side of her index finger, tongue shifting the spiderbite piercings at the side of her lip. “Boys, please. My mind doesn't even have a gutter.”

All four looked up as their waitress returned and set down a burnt orange glass in front of Leet. She said something in Spanish, and the singer thanked her. As the uniformed woman walked away, she took a sip of the drink and giggled immediately, blushing. “You would,” she mouthed at the boy who had sent it to her. He winked.

“What is it?” Brenden asked, eyeing the guy too in distrust.

“It's called a Hanky-Panky, Bren,” Leto explained as she stood.

“Where are you going?”

She smiled charmingly, taking another sip of her drink and straightening her skirt. “Well, I have to thank him, don't I?”

Last edited by gloria- on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : checked: sheep)
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down