I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Kindled. [PG-13]

Go down

(c) Kindled. [PG-13] Empty (c) Kindled. [PG-13]

Post by tea-boy. Mon 10 Aug 2009, 3:47 am

Title: Kindled.
Rating: PG-13
Author: Me.
Genre: Original Fiction.
Summary/Excerpt: The smell of ashy midnight descended upon us, time running out so quickly beneath our hands.

---

I traced your curves beneath me as the pleasures escaped from your lips in loving whispers. Your eyes smoldered in the moonlight of a chilly autumn night, not seeming to notice the deadness of mine. I felt what you felt; the ecstasy, the rush, the satisfaction, the climax, the raw, blinding emotion of skin on skin. I felt every emotion you did, except for one. Love. You smiled so wide against my clavicle; I could see every inch of you glowing, your countenance shining brighter than any star. I know the feeling that arose in you, one so powerful that you felt as infinite as the starry sky above our heads and as beautiful. I had seen it so many times before, just as I had run my hand through half sweaty hair such as yours before.

The smell of ashy midnight descended upon us, time running out so quickly beneath our hands. I watched you close your eyes and breath like our bodies pressed together was a miracle of some sort. A small, tender sigh escaped your lips and I was once again subjected to those eyes once again. They had a passion in them, so deep and so defined. It used to scare me, that look. When the red oak was younger and I fumbled on clasps. It burnt a hole right through my clumsy visage. But as the rings collected behind brittle bark, I aged as well. Collecting rings as my soul aged far faster than my skin.

Your hands found their way into my hair and you kissed my neck so gently, like the kiss of wind so often laid upon my cheek. But tender affection meant nothing to me. My breath seemed permanently caught in my chest. Each one failing to do its job somehow in keeping me alive. Because I wasn’t alive. Not unless I was consumed by the inimitable pleasure of a body beneath mine.

The way our limbs were tangled together, messy and graceful, it restored something in me. Just for an hour or two. Like the sun shining in the winter. But afterwards, it left me numb, the wind blowing just a bit colder than it had the time before.

Faceless lover, I used you so easily, but you took a piece of me as well.

Last edited by Sheepy on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked:sheep)
tea-boy.
tea-boy.
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2508

http://delusionaldreamer2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum