I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(c) Crop Circles In The Carpet [PG-13]

Go down

(c) Crop Circles In The Carpet [PG-13] Empty (c) Crop Circles In The Carpet [PG-13]

Post by cosmic killer. Tue 11 Aug 2009, 1:59 am

Title: Crop Circles In The Carpet
Rating: PG-13 because - Kissing, serious relationships.
Author: cosmic killer.
Genre: Slash.
Fandom: Panic At The Disco
Pairing: Spencer/Jon and past Cassie/Jon
Status: Spencer isn't sure about starting a relationship with Jon.
Warnings: Kissing.

Spencer sits on the bed. He's still wet from the shower he just took and he has no shirt on. He can feel the bed shift behind him and he freezes. He's surprised when he a soft pair of lips kiss his shoulder and two gentle arms pull him closer. He shivers, but automatically relaxes when he's sure he knows who it is.

"What are you doing, Jon?" Spencer whispers, closing his eyes.

"Falling in love," Jon whispers back, equally as silent.

---

Jon can't help it if he maybe has fallen for Mr. Spencer Smith. Jon can't even comprehend his feelings that he supposedly had for Cassie. Though, Cassie could never give Jon what Spencer can.
"Why?" Ryan's voice is firm. It's Saturday morning and it's pouring outside. Each rain drop reminds Jon of Spencer's gorgeous freckles. Even if you can't count them all, they're still there.
"To be honest, I don't know how and why it happened, " Jon pauses to look at Ryan. "It just happened."
Spencer Smith doesn't understand how beautiful he actually is. But Jon knows. He's known for quite a while. Ever since he joined Panic At The Disco.

"I'm so fat," Spencer says, sadly looking into the mirror.

He's holding out his slight belly chub and he's frowning. Jon Walker does not allow Spencer Smith to frown. Or be sad in any way. So, he walks up to him and wraps his arms around Spencer's unique tummy, leaving Spencer specifically breathless. He gasps and looks as Jon's face through the mirror.

"You're so pretty. Please don't say that," he whispers against Spencer's neck.

Spencer is still shocked and pretty much already melted when Jon begins to leave numerous kisses on Spencer's neck. For best friends, this is not normal behavior.

Ryan's face is pretty content when Jon shrugs a shoulder.

"I love Spencer. A lot." He scratches an ear.

Ryan's eyes have widened and he's actually going to protest.

"So, that's it?" Ryan questions.

Jon looks up at a concerned Mr. Ross.

"Yeah. What else can I do?"

He narrows his eyes at oblivious Jon.

"First off, you can tell him."

It's more like a threat than a suggestion. Jon's mouth opens, but he's speechless.

"Go find him."

So, he does.

Jon pretty much despises Spencer's ability to figure out people's emotion. Especially Jon's emotions. Because they're just so noticeable. When Jon is mad, you can tell. He's got this flare with his nose, like a bull about to trample you. And, when Jon is worried, he has this look that is realistically like a lost puppy dog who can't find his home. Right now, Jon is a dog. Literally.

"What's up, Jon?" Spencer is buckling his belt and Jon is pretty aware of the happiness inside his core.

"Uh...I came here to tell you, " Jon looks at Spencer's face and he can't help it. "I like your freckles." It slips out.

Spencer is looking at him, oddly.

"Really?"

Jon nods. "They're just...cute."

"They're freckles." Spencer laughs at Jon, but when he turns to fix his belt again, there's a smile tugging at his lips.

---

Jon knows that his emotions can get the best of him. It's happened before. But, he can't cry this time. He's supposed to be manly and he's pretty sure if a tear slipped down his face right now, the world would end.

"What did you say?"

Jon looks up at Spencer.

"I didn't say anything." Jon chokes on a chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure I heard you say something," Spencer says, playing with the cloth around his shirt.

Jon knows what he said, but he's not repeating it. Not now, at least.

"Jon, " Spencer whispers. "What did you say?"

Jon can see straight through Spencer's tough core. But, Jon's no superman.

Jon touches his beard and rethinks it. Is it right? Should it be done?

"Spencer, I love you," Jon whispers.

And then, silence. Spencer's face is out of view. He's looking down and Jon thinks he knows what's about to happen.

"I love you, too, " Spencer breathes out, suddenly against Jon plush lips. "Jon Walker," he adds.

Spencer and Jon know what you're thinking. This is it?! Well, yeah. For now. Spencer and Jon think you fan girls need to calm down and look at the freckles on flowers. They're everywhere.

Last edited by Sheepy on Tue 11 Aug 2009, 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : checked: sheep)
cosmic killer.
cosmic killer.
New Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 13

http://danniepwns.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum