I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some call me the gangster of love.

Go down

some call me the gangster of love. Empty some call me the gangster of love.

Post by gloria- Sat 22 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

GUESS WHAT.
pedo y/y?

that's right i'm getting a new computer!
gtfo over yourself,
my parents are getting me a desktop for my birthday (right now i have a laptop).
like because as a teenager who travels a lot, my laptop is kind of busted. i mean it's three or four years old by now.
plus like it's a sony, and sony laptops make me want to blow my brains out.
and because i'm a writer, a desktop where i can store all my stuff is really more likely the right choice.
like what with a nice keyboard, and you can get some really nice monitors and some great options in the actual computer that aren't available on laptops.
like, it's not as portable (obv, except i'm also getting wireless keyboard/mouse), but i don't really need it.
my dad says he'll get me that gotomypc thing? so i can access it from anywhere.
like, when we travel in north america, we travel to places i can get online. like who doesn't, right?
so i can go down to my place in colorado, for instance, sign on to gotomypc and get to all my shit from there.
i won't have to use crappy ms word 2003.
i won't have to worry about shit getting saved to the local computer.
which means that my stuff stays private.
so that's really nice.
and i could do it with my laptop too, only it pisses me off a lot because the keys aren't really working anymore.
plus, i don't have ms word 2007 on it anymore, because we had to reset it and i couldn't find the disc.
so i have openoffice which is that free software.
pisses me off.
some call me the gangster of love. 876675

other news?
not really.
we've already ordered the computer (dell), but i need to look into monitors and keyboards and mice still.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down