I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marilyn Manson

Go down

Marilyn Manson Empty Marilyn Manson

Post by rock and/or roll Mon 28 Sep 2009, 2:06 pm

Marilyn Manson is an American rock band formed in 1989 (as Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids). The current line-up consists of Marilyn Manson on vocals, Twiggy Ramirez on bass and guitars, Ginger Fish on drums and percussion, Chris Vrenna on keyboards and percussion and Andy Gerold who's their touring bassist. (Twiggy played the bass both on the albums and for shows before he left the band in 2002. He returned in 2008.)

They have many former members (check out their wiki if you want to know more) and have released 7 studio albums, an EP, a greatest hits and a live album. Their most highly acclaimed is most likely Mechanical Animals.

The band has been met with controversy because of their image and lyrical content, and there have been instances where the band has been banned from performing due to petitions.

My favourite songs as of now are New Model No. 15, WoW, This is the New Shit and Mobscene. And I'm seeing them live (second time) next month. Really excited. lol@chu

Last edited by rock and/or roll on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson Empty Re: Marilyn Manson

Post by rock and/or roll Sun 18 Oct 2009, 10:12 pm

Thread isn't alive at all, but w/e.
I saw them on October 5. Manson had swine flu so I really appreciate that he still did the tour and didn't chuck a sickie. And Twiggy was awesome...I just wish I was closer so I could have seen them all properly. Favourite song of the night was The Dope Show what with the microphone-stand humping and awesome bass line. x] It's amazing live.
rock and/or roll
rock and/or roll
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 860

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum