I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the big five-oh.

2 posters

Go down

the big five-oh. Empty the big five-oh.

Post by gloria- Tue 13 Oct 2009, 2:42 am

this past weekend i spent down in boston with my family, because we were celebrating my grandparents' fiftieth anniversary.
of course, they're both completely miserable with each other. but that's not the point, is it?
my grampa's blind so my gramma takes care of him, but she was (so was my grampa, but i'm not talking about him right now) caught in world war 2 in the philippines. i don't know what you know about that, but it was pretty horrible. i mean, she's got these scars from like mid-forearm to mid-bicep, because she once had to run out of a flaming bomb shelter and her skin melted together and then at the hospital they couldn't give her anaesthetic and told her to pull her arms apart. anyway, so we're theorizing that she's got ptsd (post-traumatic stress disorder), and now she's all crazy about controlling everything around. what this means, to her, is controlling her (and my grampa's, by extension) weight. she is three inches taller than me and weighs about eighty-five to ninety pounds, which is five or ten pounds less than me. which. is. wrong. and my grampa? 110. he used to be like 140. it's bad. it's undiagnosed anorexia but her doctor is a fucking prick and doesn't listen to anyone but her.

anyway...
the weekend was pretty good. the whole family was there, which is really fun because we all get along really well and we all have virtually the same sense of humour, which leads to less hurt feelings.
except my brother, who has trouble traveling because he's a pothead. but like...a bad pothead who can't go more than like three hours without a toke. so you say one off word and he leaps on you and just rips you apart. it's really unpleasant actually.

tomorrow school...and then wednesday and thursday i'm away at a school music retreat. fun.
gloria-
gloria-
Literary Mentor

Female
Number of posts : 1860

http://tinkerbell.21.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

the big five-oh. Empty Re: the big five-oh.

Post by Jack Skellington Tue 13 Oct 2009, 3:20 am

:/ I'm sorry your grandma is kinda crazy. -loves- It'll be okay.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum