I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ain't your hollaback boyyy~

2 posters

Go down

I ain't your hollaback boyyy~ Empty I ain't your hollaback boyyy~

Post by Jack Skellington Tue 20 Oct 2009, 5:38 pm

So, 10/18/09 was Boys Like Girls, Cobra Starship, The Maine, A Rocket to the Moon, and VersaEmerge.

So we get there at 3 after numerous attempts from my dad to make us wait to get there until 3:45 because he doesn't grasp what exactly a fangirl is, and we stand around for like an hour because no one was on time. [/smug]

We met this nifty band named Phone Calls From Home and the guy was really cool.
He also said "Epic fail" so really he's my new favorite person.

So then, after everyone but security was running around with their heads chopped off, we got in the line for ~le Cobra m&g. At first when I told the dude my last name he was like "One?" and I"m like Shocked COLON HORROR!: "No, there should be two," so after much freaking out on our part, he was like, "Whoops, I meant two. [/smug]"

And then all was well.

So we're finally in the place and I'm freaking out because IT'S COBRA FUCKING STARSHIP, KAY. KAY? And literally I thought I would scare the hell out of Jenna. lol@chu And then while we were in line, the guys from BLG came over and hopped up on the stage and we waved. Martin gave us a little hand heart and left, but Bryan gave some chicks some cookies. It was cool of him to stay with us. c:

THEN THE MAIN EVENT. [/smug]

Okay so there we were and the guy was like "how many" and we're like "2" and he's like OKAY! [/smug] So then we walk over and Gabe's like "Hi, I'm Gabe, what's your name?" And I was gonna say "I think we know who you are" but I didn't. ): So I was like, "hey, I"m Rita, sup." And i gave him ~le hug. i r pleased. And then after he hugged me he said he liked my hair and I was just there going -le dead-

And then I was like "Ohay Alex, what's up?" and then he reached out for a hug and I was like -hug- AND HE TOO SAID HE LIKED MY HAIR.

Okay and then I went up to Ryland and he was like "Your name reminds me of the Beatles song. You know them?" And I was like "I LOVE them. ♥" And then I gave him a hug and the guy was like TURN AROUND so I turned around really fast. [/smug] And then I said hay to Vicky and Nate. you have pleased him
BUT I FORGOT TO GIVE GABE HIS PRESENT! COLON HORROR!

So I said to the guy "Um, could you give this to Gabe?" and Gabe is like "IS THAT FOR ME?" and I was like "yeah. i r pleased. pedo y/y?: and he said "aww thanks! [/smug]"

And I felt proud. [/smug]

So then we walk over to the platform thing to say bye to them and Jenna is quickthinking and starts recording it. And Alex puts on the hat someone made for him (lol) and oven mitts someone else made him (lol) And Jenna says "That's really stylin'" and Alex gave her a thumbs up. [/smug] And then they left. ):

And then we go over and find different spots on the platform because everyone had started rushing in from EE. We were like Shocked we're not getting in the mosh. So we stayed on the platform thing. And then people were coming in and whatever so me and Jenna were talking to this woman who had to be n her 40s and she was like "I've been to 33 Cobra shows" and I was like NOT COOL WTF THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND And then she moved because she wanted better spots.

First it was VersaEmerge and they were good, but they reminded us of any band with a girl in it that isn't Cobra Starship. I ain't your hollaback boyyy~ 516630

Then it was A Rocket To The Moon. They were good and these girls standing next to me got beer spilled all over them. Eww.

Then it was The Maine. I was like I'M DYING because everyone behind me was squishing my stomach against the bar. But as soon as the people behind us stopped being assholes I could breathe again. >.>

THEN IT WAS COBRA. I was like ZOMFGGVJINRFOK ZOMFGGVJINRFOK ZOMFGGVJINRFOK ZOMFGGVJINRFOK IT'S COBRA STARSHIP MY FAVORITE BAND. And I started recording it but my hands were shaking too much so I said "fuck it" and just danced instead. [/smug] Good decision on my part imho.

THE SETLIST (from the DGS LJ)

The City is at War (Opening song)
Pete Wentz –
Snakes on a Plane
Hollaback Boy
Nice Guys Finish Last
Smile for the Paparazzi
Hot Mess
Guilty Pleasure
Good Girls Go Bad

I kinda wished they'd gotten a longer set. It was only half an hour! But mmmm Gabe is hella sexy on stage, even moreso then in all the gifs i have of him dancing whatnow? O_O
I wish they'd played more from WTCSWRTS.
BUT GABE AND VICKY WERE DOING ~~SEXYTIMES~~ DURING SMILE FOR THE PAPARAZZI.

whatnow? O_O

After they were done, we waited around for BLG.

They opened with Love Drunk, and closed with Thunder. Didn’t play The Great Escape; surprised, but not disappointed. Never liked that song. :p lolol I like how Martin commented that everyone was singing along to the oldies and so he recited all the lyrics from Heart Heart Heartbreak on stage. Not sung, RECITED so that everyone else could sing along. lol@chu

So yeah. Jenna (attempted) to call Kristen during Thunder but it was really loud w/ all the fangirls. AND THEN WE GOT MERCH and we both got pretty nifty tees. [/smug]

So, yes. Fucking epic night. i r pleased.
Jack Skellington
Jack Skellington
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 3690

http://ritaskellington.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I ain't your hollaback boyyy~ Empty Re: I ain't your hollaback boyyy~

Post by Adrisole Q. Kazoo Tue 20 Oct 2009, 6:01 pm

Jack Skellington wrote:But mmmm Gabe is hella sexy on stage, even moreso then in all the gifs i have of him dancing whatnow? O_O

mhm mhm mhm

gtfo over yourself,
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Adrisole Q. Kazoo
Crusader

Female
Number of posts : 2291

http://www.myspace.com/_tragic_with_a_capital_T_

Back to top Go down

I ain't your hollaback boyyy~ Empty Re: I ain't your hollaback boyyy~

Post by Jack Skellington Wed 21 Oct 2009, 6:04 am

you dont matter. you know how i do it~