I am Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fibroids

Go down

Fibroids Empty Fibroids

Post by Galileo Figaro Thu 19 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

My mom and I went to the hospital yesterday to get scanned. Mine was my annual ultrasound (which was over a year overdue, haha), and it turned out fine. I'm clear. (:

My mom, however, took an extremely long time to be scanned. I sat there waiting for two hours, and when she came out, she wouldn't fucking tell me anything. Her eyes were overbright, and it looked like she'd been crying or at least trying not to. She called my dad when we got back home and started tearing up then. I caught something about her having gone for an ultrasound after her first scan, and fibroids.

I might be jumping to conclusions, but I think she has a fibroid. She's going back to the hospital next week, probably for another scan. I don't know because she won't fucking tell me anything. When I asked, all she'd say was, "Why should I?" We're kind-of-but-not-really not on speaking terms atm.

I'm...kind of worried. She's gone into this gung-ho 'I MUST LOSE WEIGHT' mode, saying she has high blood pressure. And, just...idk. I'm scared. :/

Does anyone know anything about fibroids? From what I could gather from the Wikipedia page, it's uncommon for them to be malignant, which was what I wanted to know. Does anyone know anything else?

Also, if you're religious, I'd really appreciate it if you could pray for her.

Thankyou.
Galileo Figaro
Galileo Figaro
Leading by Example

Female
Number of posts : 1038

http://anothermessedupkid.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum